No announcement yet.

123 Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on the cube one too. Anyone around?
    I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

The cube one is easy, just count 64^3 and write down the answer adding the proper unit.

But I can`t get past Mr. T...
      Last edited by MarkV; 05-15-2007, 19:25:16.

Comment

Im sorry i still don't get it 64^3 is 262144 right? what else is there.

Maybe I can help with the Mr.T one if I can get there.
        I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

You`re right, but you need to add an unit to the answer, like cm on the picture.

Comment

Thanks! on to Mr. T
            I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

get anything on Mr.T. I just foud some haaalarious mr.t lines (like the chuck norris one) But thats it

AHHA! Got it!
              I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

And I`ve found out that the remake of A-Team is under production
                but i don`t think any of those will help us...
                Originally posted by QikGT
                Wow, c'mon people. He's only 11 years old. Don't think TOO hard on it.
                Maybe we`re just too old for this but without any hints we won`t be able to proceed.

Comment

Mark- google this phrase "math symbols for !" one of your options should be a wikipedia page. it's a list math sybols. Just look for the letter t.

I'll pm you if this doesn't help
                  I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

Thanks a lot! I wouldn`t even take matrix operations under consideration.

Maybe you could help me with the animals and tv show.
                    Last edited by MarkV; 05-15-2007, 20:28:21.

Comment

Gottcha. let me know when you get to the video game one. My page isn't downloading.

Oh sorry, didn't see the animals/tv shows question.

just google those animals: penguin, hyena, robin, cat

If you think about it long enough u may not need to google. 3 of the four are villians

EDIT: NVMND on the videogame one
                      Last edited by Mistery; 05-15-2007, 21:01:37. Reason: Please edit your posts instead of multiple posting.
                      I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

Thanks, that helped a lot.
                        And I got past the video game question too.
                        There must be some error on page, because the picture doesn`t load, but look into source to find that picture (and answer).

Comment

I doubt he's 11, since 11 year olds don't know how to use Matrix
                          Hello

Comment

Yeah I got the video game one too. How many levels does this have. Anyone know?

Anyone else stuck on the firefox logo?
                            Last edited by Mistery; 05-15-2007, 21:00:59. Reason: Please edit your posts instead of multiple posting.
                            I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

can someone please help me on the science symbol one im kinda confused

nvm

now i need help on thetv show one wat am i sopposed to do?
                              Last edited by Mistery; 05-15-2007, 21:01:13. Reason: Please edit your posts instead of multiple posting.

Comment

monkey: just write the name of program represented by this logo (there`s more than just firefox)

shop:read previous posts (3 or 4 higher), there`s a great hint

Now i`m stuck on Who plays him? question...

Comment

Working...
                                X