No announcement yet.

123 Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunter, can you ellaborate on the firefox logo.
    I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

Ok, so about the firefox logo:
      What is the name of the program? (full name, if you`re using it just read the title bar).

For the video game:
      Can you see the source code of that page?
      Find there text "Video game...".
      Just under text you should see an URL. For some strange reason nobody can open it, but you don`t need to see the picture to guess the game name. Just read the URL, and especially the name of the picture (.jpg).

And maybe some one could finally get past those questions and help me with that Who Plays Him? one...

Comment

Mark: google napolean dynamite

ADDITION: Thanks for the firefox clue
        I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

Ok, Mark. I gotta jet. Did you get done?
          I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

Ok I`ve finished finally.
            I was making mistake writing his name.

And now some rating...
            If this is the first riddle game, than it`s good, maybe sometimes answers were too obvious but still it took me few hours to get past it (stupid spelling error!)

Comment

I agree with you mark. For a first it was good. Still not convinced it was an 11 year old though but some of the later questions made me think...... maybe. Have a great evening everyone. Good Luck!
              I AM DA MONKEY!

Comment

Hey everyone, Thanks for playing and congrats to those who finished. Reason why answer were easier towards the end is because I was rushing him to finish up. He is 11 and believe it or not he had done this entirly on his own. The Mr T one was a stumper and from what he tells me he was learning about science symbols in school and decided to Google more about it.

Thanks to all that played, he enjoyed reading your comments.

For those who will still play I will continue to help out for them.

and now...I need to go and have his mom play the game...she hasn't even seen it yet...lol

Comment

ok, what is the one with the

i keep trying that word but it doesn't work
                  am i missing something

Originally posted by kptarver
                  ok, what is the one with the

i keep trying that word but it doesn't work
                  am i missing something
                  i got it
                  Last edited by Mistery; 05-16-2007, 11:31:45. Reason: MERGED POSTS, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS INSTEAD OF MULTIPLE POSTING
                  Children have never been good at listening
                  to their elders,
                  but they have never failed
                  to imitate them.

Comment

Well that was a nice little game. Got stuck on a couple but very good for an 11 year old i thought.
                    Well done!!

Finished Yeah!!
                    Check out my riddles here
                    www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
                    Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

Had no problem seeing the image on the videogame question, but I'm now on the TV show question (directly after the 'country' question), and there isn't an image. The relevant image in the source code is
                      ; I've tried the URL but get a 404 error, and am getting nowhere near an answer from the picture name alone - help please!
                      knowlege = power
                      power = energy
                      energy = mass
                      mass=matter
                      A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

Working...
                      X