No announcement yet.

Little Madeleine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maddie's blood was found on the parent's car...

I can't believe that she'd do it...but the proofs seem to point to her

Edit: The mother has been interrogated, and wasn't accused of cooperating with the girl's missing. The father is now being interrogated.
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Online family:
      Online bro: Point click man
      Online dad:RC-10M
      Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

As far as I am aware, the police in Porugal tried to get Madeleine's mother to sign a confesion that she 'accidently' killed her daughter... if she did this she would only serve 2 years in prison.
        Her father has also been taken in for formal questioning since

That is the report from the families spokesperson, however no-one can ever be sure to the truth in cases such as these, there is bias on all sides, from the police who just want to wrap up the case, to the family who just want what they believe is justice.

As far as I am aware the Police in Portugal are not allowed to release any statements at all as to cases still under investigation, and unless the information was leaked, there has been no blood found in a car.
        Many think this is tabloid papers trying to sensationalise the issue, which is a shame when it is concerned with such a sensitive and terrible case.

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

The whole thing is ludicrous! Firstly, the parents have become celebrities. Papparazi are jumping down their throats at every point! The news dedicated a whole day to show the public the McCanns flying into England....that is a bit much if you ask me!

Remember Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman? Their parents weren't in the full glare of the media...the attention of the public remained on the two girls. Shouldn't it be the same about little Maddy?

I think the parents are stupid IF they DID do it. Which makes me think that they didn't. Who accidently kills their own daughter, then hides her body...THEN causes the whole world to stop moving and search for the "dead" child? That's irrelogical. Don't the police have any common sense?

Besides, how could they move the body when the McCanns have been watched day and night by the camera crew??

I still hope that Maddy is still alive and being taken care of by a loving family who simply wanted a child of their own....at least then, the McCanns have a chance of finding her and winning her back!
          ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

I first heard of Madeleine missing because J.K Rowling (Harry Potter writer) has a campaign to help in the cause. I totally support it obviously. I hope they find her.
            Sister Dia <3
            Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
            You SHOULD Be Worrying About
            U-NO-POO -
            the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

did they find her yet. i havent been listening to the news. and this is the first time ive heard about this... i guess they dont care about it on my news channel or maybe no one wants to tell me. i dont watch the news. its better not to think of sad thoughts...
              Looney bin cat
              Less than 3 <3
              sigpic

The Rock Gods:
              -Muse
              -Coldplay
              -Paramore

Comment

MESSAGE 2 THE ABDUCTA----Maddie is a gorgeous little girl and deserves 2 be with her heartbroken mum dad and younger brother and sister,how could you take an innocent 3 year old child knowin she is going to cry and want her mummy and daddy with her,you know you will get caught one day and madeleine will be found alive or dead(hopefully alive)an you will realise what you have done to that poor child,i have a younger sister who is 2 and i don't like her being left alone for a second since maddie dissapeared,as everyone is scared about their children now cause a sick peadophile like you..........HOPE YOUR WELL AND SAFE MADDIE DARLIN BE BRAVE AN STRONG WERE ALL HERE FOR YOU...X

Comment

thats so sad
                  .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

poor girl

Comment

The poor little angel still hasnt been found .Her family have put up a new appeal to be reunited with their daughter this christmas it breaks my heart to wonder about her little brother and sister wondering were their role model madeleine is and whether they'll grow up without her or not.It is a bit strange to have blood in their car and things like that but at the end of the day how could you just take a poor little girl x

Comment

Yup it just shows doesnt it, this thread was created about a year ago and look at it now, and with the likes of people in the "shannon mathews" and "Baby P" case this isnt the worst case.
                        New York!
                        Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
                        There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
                        These streets will make you feel brand new,
                        These lights will inspire you,
                        Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

Exactly and shannon mathews mum said i know how kate and gerry mccann feel now with losing a daughter,when shannons mum knew were shannon was n drugged her,imagine the strain on maddies family now knowing that shannons family done it for money and knew were she was.Maddies mum may be acused of knowing where she is now just because of a cruel mother like shannon mathews x

Comment

Oh I hate Karen Mathews, She is evil, There was a documentary on the other night and when Karen was saying how everyone should help her find Shannon she smirked when she was saying it However the most shocking case was Baby P.

Absolute evil

They tortured that poor child. .
                            New York!
                            Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
                            There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
                            These streets will make you feel brand new,
                            These lights will inspire you,
                            Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

Ano baby p was terrible worst thing i've heard about a little baby,i tried to do a thread about Baby p but it wouldnt let me .i done one about shannon tho R.I.P little baby p hes in a better place now x

Comment

Working...
                              X