X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please how do i get the pulley

Originally posted by unregistered
    I started chapt. 2 and im pretty far into it. i have a hammer,rodri,wheatmeal,
    falcon call,dry radish,lighter kit,fixed ladder, and a carob
    how and where is the stuff you have.

hrlp please

anyone here today i need help
    Last edited by Mistery; 10-14-2006, 21:45:48. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT MULTIPLE POST
    keep on keepin on

Comment

• in 2nd part I stuck ..

how u opened the door with lighter kit? hlp please
      2 QL 4 CKL

Comment

• hello. Its been so long (months) since I played this game. I really can't remember what the sceene looks like or what to do. Sorry
        I'm waiting for level three to come , but I think it will be a long wait.

Comment

• okey.. in chapter 3..

so far i have candle, chards soup, a sickle , bottle of liqour, Bartolos piccalo, rodri the scorpin old scissors and termites...
          2 QL 4 CKL

Comment

• Hi CikleT, I have found a walkthrough, I hope it helps
            http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...39;sIsland.htm

Comment

• well there's NO stew left and the guy wont' any thing, he won't put up th bell qat the gate, he won't get the scorpian, he won't give the te a to the dog..... what's to love here?

the guy won't do anything I have heim do, keeps saying, I wont do that
              Last edited by lili; 06-03-2007, 15:27:54. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                I've found a strange coin, and a creased piece of paper (that I can't pick up).

Sheesh... Can we just break down the door and force the daughter out?

Carly

lol,break down the door!!!Good option though.

Difficult sia
                Last edited by Mistery; 06-04-2007, 13:10:13. Reason: merged posts
                Let Your Imagination Go As Wild As You WANT!!
                YOU CONTROL YOURSELF!!!

Comment

• Moving it to broken links. If you now a working link, please post it here

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                  X