Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks but I just figured that one out. Silly me.

Comment

I have two pieces of note, pliers, knife, tea, bell, anybody know what to do now?

Comment

theres a hammer behind the dog, im guessing u have to give the dog something to make it stop growling

Comment

I'm confused here, what do I need to calm down Juanita (his daughter)?

Comment

Originally posted by smjjames
            I'm confused here, what do I need to calm down Juanita (his daughter)?

First, go pick up a coin by Quijana's house in the village. Then go to the Apothecarys' door (behind the cart) give him the coin, and he'll give you some tea for her. Bring the tea plant to your wife. She'll make the tea. Bring the tea to your daughter. She'll come out. Talk to her and she'll tell you the problem.

Carly

Comment

nm, I figured it out, I still need to find that coin

Comment

where is quijanas house in the village? or rather how do I get there?

nm, found it, the other arrow spot is hard to find.

Comment

after curing the daughter go to the stew pot and you'll get a piece of meat

Comment

Okay. I've done just about everything I can think of... Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the scorpion?

Carly

Comment

Carly
                      I think you need the little hammer behind the dog but i have no idea how to get it. Anybody?
                      /Johanna

Comment

how do you get the hammer?

Comment

pick up the scorpion

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Carly
                            I think you need the little hammer behind the dog but i have no idea how to get it. Anybody?
                            /Johanna

I've gotten the hammer. It repairs the bell. I'm still stuck at the scorpion.
                            Carly

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Okay. I've done just about everything I can think of... Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the scorpion?

Carly
                              just pick it up

walkthrough so far.
                              speak to everyone then pick a penny form infornt of the building when u go down the odad next to the barborshop. they use the money with the guy to get some herbs and give that to the wife. then speak to the daughter. get the knifwe abnd piler and get the pieces of notes. pul the losse stone and pickup the scopian. talk to the mother. get the meat form pot and use with the tea. then use on the dog to get hammer. get the bell and use them togethr on the door.

Comment

use bell on what door?

Comment

Working...
                                X