Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locus

Default Locus

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=674

or:
    http://www.qtbridge.com/Locus/Locus.html

Point and click adventure where you have to solve few puzzles(like always).

Advanced User

you need to have quicktime to do this one. I don't know what the min version is that will work with this, but I got the upgrade anyway.

Unregistered

Unhappy funky mom

what the heck is going on here? what do i do with this whale picture?

Unregistered

i just kept clicking on the symbols at the bottom underneath the whale. not actually sure what i did.

Red face

clicking did something?

aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghh!!!!!!
    Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007 at 00:08:08. Reason: merged posts

Cool

This seems to be a series of puzzles. Hold left mouse button down and it will allow you to scan the rooms. Then you click on objects in the room and a puzzle will come up. I'm stuck in the telescope room. Can anyone help?

Ok I think I finished it. I kept clicking around on the images, not the sky or stars and it took me out, so I'm assuming I'm done.
    Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007 at 00:07:48. Reason: merged posts

Unregistered

lol the name of the game means toilet lol http://gamershood.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
    Smile

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Kegs
    This seems to be a series of puzzles. Hold left mouse button down and it will allow you to scan the rooms. Then you click on objects in the room and a puzzle will come up. I'm stuck in the telescope room. Can anyone help?

I think that in the telescope room you click on the eyepiece of the telescope, on the spider that appears in the lens, and then on the whale that appears as a constellation and that was a principle item in another room. This brought me out to the credits but does anyone know what to do with the plantlike thing?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I think that in the telescope room you click on the eyepiece of the telescope, on the spider that appears in the lens, and then on the whale that appears as a constellation and that was a principle item in another room. This brought me out to the credits but does anyone know what to do with the plantlike thing?
    You mean the one with the trumpet like flowers and the eyeballs? You follow the sounds they make - like in Simon

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Kegs
    You don't have to hold the mouse button down - I found that I didn't need to