Deep Digg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Digg

Digg deep down into the mine. Keep sufficient air supply and watch out for the falling objects. How deep can you go? Fun Arcade game.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3312

http://www.9mine.com/play/game_1344_Deep%20Digg.html
    Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

this 1s an oldie dun remember its name but ive seen it on the psx n here the controls sux it has potential but its abit to short and the controls are abit to unsensitive for my taste

Comment

this game is ok kinda good like motherload
      Clicky
      I know that you want to click it

Comment

this is a fun game, but I can't figure out how to get to the next lvl!...I can get to new screens, but not lvl 2.

Comment

mayby

Originally posted by smalltowngal102
          this is a fun game, but I can't figure out how to get to the next lvl!...I can get to new screens, but not lvl 2.
          I think that´s just a error in the game i won the game but lv2 or lv3 never showed up it´s not like it will ruin the game or something

try it again in hard mayby lv2 or lv3 will come
          Clicky

Comment

Well, I played to like the 4th screen and a dif. lvl never came up. It's addicting though! R U supposed to just get to the bottom or clear EVERYTHING, because I have done both. Also, if you leave too big of a gap really deep, the top ones never fall back down, so if you have air up there, you lose it.

Comment

***?!?

Originally posted by smalltowngal102
              Well, I played to like the 4th screen and a dif. lvl never came up. It's addicting though! R U supposed to just get to the bottom or clear EVERYTHING, because I have done both. Also, if you leave too big of a gap really deep, the top ones never fall back down, so if you have air up there, you lose it.
              4TH?!? can only get to 3rd screen
              Last edited by Mistery; 05-20-2007, 06:03:46.
              Clicky

Comment

Oh, I guess it IS the 3rd screen.

Comment

Yeah I remember playing a demo for a Japanese game on the playstation one. JUST like this, except it was harder :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeless_Savage
                    Yeah I remember playing a demo for a Japanese game on the playstation one. JUST like this, except it was harder :-P
                    cool what game I ps1 puxxle games like oddworld!!!
                    Clicky

Comment

Working...
                    X