X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theSlacker View Post
    Heyyy. Anyone can help on level 34? I know you're supposed to
    I still can't get it!
    If you are still stuck, PM SecretPirate.
    I forgot to write own the solution to this part, so I am afraid I will give you a wrong hint if I try to help.

Originally posted by SmartSnowy85 View Post
    It says i'm on Tutorial 6. Is Tutorial and level the same thing?
    Like Pirate alreday told you, not it isn't. Level 1 starts after tutorial 6.

If you need help with any level, please post where you are stuck, and what your ideas and progress on that level is (without posting spoiler to others). I myself can help up to level 36, but many others can help with almost all levels.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I need help!!! im stuck on level 51, i know i have to use audacity and find the frequency...but i have no clue how to do it...or what im looking for...HELP!!!

Comment

• could you please send me the answer on level 21?

please please please !!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by leontine View Post
        thanks to your help, i'm finally past that level and on to a new, fresh start on level 22.. The chess game.
        please tell me the answer on level 21 !

I really need it !

Comment

• You can do it with a hint, too.

EDIT: Oops, I accidentally closed this thread, too.
          Forgive me, people. There is a stupid vBulletin bug that makes it for us mods very easy to close a thread unintended.
          Last edited by Adventure; 04-22-2011, 20:20:27. Reason: merged posts
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Level 58!

I'm stuck in level 58! I already have decoded the battle-details.txt, but the numbers don't make any sense to me! What am I missing?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, but I really need someone to help me in this one!

Comment

• C'mon riddlers!

Comment

• Need help with bird level :/

Comment

• The 4 Gates

Hello!

I have no idea on how to pass any of the gates; so far though I have

Jungle:

Urban:

...also a nudge on the other gates would be great too!

please & thank you !
                  Last edited by linasaur; 09-27-2012, 07:16:41.

Comment

• i need a biiiiiiig biiiiiig hint with watermill. like what to do with letters on wheel. btw found the clue in the road. it helps, but it doesnt help

edit. hellooooo i am sinking over here stering in the damn wheel for 7h now looking for the right letters :s

never mind i got that. now i'm on level 40 desert islanf. i have three words but dont know what to do with them. ele*****,oct*****,dic*****
                    Last edited by bire; 01-30-2013, 14:50:38.

Comment

• can someone help me with lvl 39 plzzzz!! I don't understand when they say the difference should be 79? What is suppose to be 79???

Comment

• I wish I could help but the most far I came was level 36.

Anyone else who can help on level 39?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi. I have reached level 58 (Battleship) without taking any clue. But I stucked in level 58. Can you give me hints? Thanks.

Comment

• Hi, I'm stuck at the pills level and I need help. I read about "combine AD and AE" but I can't get through it.
                            I tried

Can anybody help me (even through PM)?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X