No announcement yet.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just wasted two hours because I had no idea what to do...I guess I should have read everything BECAUSE THIS WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!

I'll do the harder levels because i'm curious what the reward or whatever you get.
    I'll eat your heart out!

Comment

Originally posted by xoxsuzyxox View Post
      Hey Everyone.. I was surprised that no one posted this game yet but anyways here it is.. Pico Sim Date 2!

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3343

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/376491

you have to click play to start it
      looks like newgrounds have their own version. Unfortunately, the game is good when you have faster bandwidth
      free online games

Comment

takes too dang long
        but i guess it was interesting at times
        Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Comment

i have no idea where 2 find the 4th girl i have kate, sabrina,and erika but i cant find the other one can sum 1 help me?]

Comment

hi do u know the code for getting in the house i got key but no code can u help me please

Comment

i know were she is shes in the bar go to bar a click heart thats were she is

Comment

aahhhhhhhhhh i had to find the game again
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Last edited by Mistery; 12-24-2008, 22:02:50. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by *::..Ralu..::* View Post
                    but...sabrina and kate told me about the NG forest...erika told me about the house...and the girl from the bar gave me a key...no code :-<
                    Maybe the Code Is Written On The Key...Or Maybe I'ts Yhe Key To The House.
                    SummerL

Comment

9938 is the password for the shack

the waitress at the bar has the code
                      Last edited by Mistery; 02-15-2009, 22:54:49. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

Chance Time!!!: Big Boss Rank

couldn't find these anywhere so i had to guess. good thing i was right

Comment

uumm its kool and addicting
                          im still getting past hardest level
                          .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

I got so far and I lost at the Cyclops!!!!!

I wasted 6 hrs for nothing!!!
                            Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2009, 19:50:50. Reason: Please use the edit button. Multiple posting is not allowed on this site. Thanks!
                            Username:LoveFairy
                            Password:********

Luckily you cannot see my pass

Comment

Originally posted by *::..Ralu..::* View Post
                              but...sabrina and kate told me about the NG forest...erika told me about the house...and the girl from the bar gave me a key...no code :-<
                              I got the same thing didnt recieve any code what kinda crap is that?!?!?!

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Suprisingly there are about 27 different codes -_- so every code your posting would be a 9% chance of being correct D:

Comment

Working...
                              X