No announcement yet.

Puzzled 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still cant figure out how to play the stupid gameboy...it doesnt work...i click a when its a red block under and b when its blue and so on and i just dont get a high score or anything...im mad
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-23-2006, 02:24:46.
    life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

Don't get mad. Take a pause and try it later. It really works!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i dont get how to play the stupid gameboy game when you do it on the arrow it dont work when you do it opposite it dont work help!

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Mistery; 07-29-2006, 18:56:56. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

i have the 2 keys and i opened the safes i got ther battery and gamneboy and put them tigether i played the game and got a high score what do i do now?

i found all the kids th efirst is on the side of the safe on the floor the second is under the box on the counter and the third is hard before you are about to click ont he box and get a top veiw of it click on the left side of the counter this will give u a side veiw next click all over the top of the counter for a hole and thats were the keys will be

Comment

The only hard part is the one key thats

STEELERS
            Best Team In The NFL!!!
            Created Signature
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

help

i really need help!!! ive found the key beside the safe the key under the carpet near the window. i cant find the other key!!! im gonna scream!!! ive read all the walkthroughs and i still dont understand where yall say it is!!! help please!!!

Comment

Go to the scene with the window and the box, click on the box to zoom in and keep clicking the right edge of the box. It will zoom out most of the time and you will have to keep doing it. It gets frustrating but you will get it in the end.
                I lie awake in the dark, lost in the beat of my heart

Wondering who's in my avatar? Click here.

Also known as Encore

Comment

thanks

thanks i got it

Comment

yea!

i completed it!! not that it was that hard. it ook me about 10 minutes.. some of these games take me about 2 hours. sometimes i stop, and then start again. dah well. i still completed it! not that its the big of an accomplishment...
                    chickens rule.

Comment

OMG!!! I have to share this one with the rest of the world.
                      I've read only the firs page of this thread...i don't know if somebody explained how the suitcase opens...but i managed to open it by LUCK!
                      What are the chances?? I've found the suitcase 3 minutes ago and now i was searching for some sort of clue for the cipher.
                      I still don't know the cipher...all i know is that the suitcase opened after i randomly clicked on the numbers.
                      I hope than the keys were the only thing in that suitcase...

Well well what d'you know...the keys in the suitcase were the ones for the door
                      Last edited by Mistery; 11-09-2006, 11:10:20. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Puzzled

This game is easy once you know where to look
                        "I'm Secret Agent 0014, ’cause I’m twice as smart as 007."

Comment

Yay! I got it

Comment

WTH?! I can't play that stupid Gameboy thingy, been trying for hours now, I've tried using the blocks colors as the numbers for the suitcase, I tried doing them as they are in the pattern, tried when they are under the arrow, NOTHING, the rest of the game took me about two minutes, this game stinks, I was better off trying all 729 combinations and get the right one at the end.
                            The Calculator

Comment

huzzah
                              too easy
                              there is no spoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X