Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 4

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hey, Moron......uh, I mean Morph....you are bashing a foreigner for not knowing about about the Kansas City Chiefs????? What the heck do the KCC's have to do with this puzzle??? Looks like you're pretty ignorant when it comes to pro football team logos, yourself. The logo is not from the Chiefs, but the W--------- R------s.

Idiot.

so,,,which coach was it???i tried joe gibbs,,it didnt work...

Comment

• Cats have. Dogs dont

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Cats have K****** dogs have P******
      Please reply to this solution. Cats have it. Dogs dont

Comment

• lvl 22

can anyone help me with level 22? i just dont understand! any hints would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Level Thirty Eight

OK THIS ONE IS KILLING ME!!!! I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING! Someone please give me a REAL GOOD HINT or just tell me the answer.....I need to beat this game.

Comment

• lvl 4

i can't figure out the coach either... tried the current coach, the last coach, first name, last name, full name... ARGH.

Comment

• lvl 4

it's the man who was the packers' coach when they won superbowl ii.

Comment

• the coach

this may be a giveway but its JUST a hint but if you don't want to figure it out easily then don't look

there is a trophy named after him

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosh
                  Please reply to this solution. Cats have it. Dogs dont
                  C'mon now! (This may be one of those that are just far too obvious perhaps...)

Think:
                  Cat's have them... dogs don't...

...another hint... think collective nouns.
                  Last edited by G-man; 04-30-2006, 06:07:20.

Comment

• Level 36

I've been working on level 36 for three days. I've gone about as far as I can and must be missing something obvious. In the interest of not giving hints to those who don't want them, I won't post what I've found so far. But, if you'd like to pm me and let me know what you've found, maybe we can work on this together??? Or, maybe someone can please let me know if there's a way to hide what might be a spoiler??? Thanks.

Comment

• To make spoilers: You can highlight the text you want to put into spoiler tags, click on the question mark at the top of the textbox, then click "ok" in the popupwindow.

Comment

• lvl 19

I'm completly lost on this one. All I've got is 24x. Help!

Comment

• tester

Comment

• i cant answer level 25, i added up all the even numbers between 2 and 222 that didnt have "2" in them, i put that number in but it didnt work. is it some kind of trick? i tried other answers like 2 or something, is it a number that doesnt add up to 2?
                            i need help...

Comment

• Anyone? Lvl 19?

Comment

• Originally posted by Peace
                                i cant answer level 25, i added up all the even numbers between 2 and 222 that didnt have "2" in them, i put that number in but it didnt work. is it some kind of trick? i tried other answers like 2 or something, is it a number that doesnt add up to 2?
                                i need help...
                                the numbers 200 to 222, do they have twos in them?
                                i wonder...
                                I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Working...
                                X