No announcement yet.

Favorite music/bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted for everything but my fave bands are Coldplay, The script, Hamfatter and the verve
    New York!
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
    There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
    These streets will make you feel brand new,
    These lights will inspire you,
    Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

• Rock,Metal,heavy metal,screamo,emo,punk(sometimes)

My fav.bands r:tokio hotel,three days grace,seether,staind,5 finger death punch,metallica,ect.
      2~28~10 <3

Comment

• Come on Country your losing this battle!

Comment

• my chemical romance

I'm smilie mad
          ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
          MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
          Online sisters suzy
          ~virgo~&zillah
          long lost bro:hitman
          MOM:nefertiti
          DAD:party4ever
          UNCLE:yorick
          AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

• rock:
            yellowcard, my chemical romance, avenged sevenfold, nine inch nails, fall out boy, faber drive, tokio hotel, three days grace, foo fighters, hedley, seether, the used, simple plan, rise against, disturbed, papa roach, blink 182, forever the sickest kids, ill scarlet.. ect, ect..

techno:
            benny benassi, dj kosmonova, hellogoodbye, innerparty system, metro station

random:
            three six mafia, kanye west, beetles, kate perry..

u kno.. the works

GH's own Princess of Non-sense.

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

• My complete favorite music history ()
              I mostly listen to rock/pop, but can listen to any kind of music. When I started listening to music, I was a fan of Rammstein. They were the only band I really liked, and I still think they're great. The only heavy band I've ever liked, and that's because of the language. German might not be the most beautiful language in the world, but I still like it.
              Deutsch ist wunderbar. (= German is great)
              When Juanes' music started to get played on our radio stations, I became a fan of him.."La camisa negra" is great, isn't it? I liked all his songs even though I didn't know any Spanish.
              Little by little I started to like Nordic music: my next favorite was Kent from Sweden (our dear neighbouring country).
              But then something happened.. I heard this song "Romeo" from a band called Sunrise Avenue. I heard it just as I was leaving for school (the TV was on), and thought "another poor Finnish band..". I was a fan of Basshunter at that time. (o.O). And on the radio station I listened to the most, there was this daily top 30- chart, which the listeners created by voting. I was sooo angry because the song I loved the most, Basshunter's "Boten Anna", was always beaten by Sunrise Avenue (=SA)'s "Fairytale Gone Bad".
              But, about two months later SA's newest single "Forever Yours" started to get played on the radio. And here's the strangest thing ever: the song was brilliant, and because of it I started to like the band I used to hate. And that's what I still think, Sunrise Avenue is my all-time favorite. I know that many of you have never heard of them, yet.

PS. If reading this changed your opinion about music, please remember that I am not responsible for that.

Comment

• I'm more of a rock-heavy metal type person. You come to grow on it in the battlefield. It tends to take the edge off.
                But I like rock bands like, Motorhead, Ozzy Osbourne, and things like Alter Bridge and Rev Theory.
                I also like things like Five fingered death punch, and am being introduced to a band called Hollywood Undead.

Comment

• I'm extremely ecclectic as far as music goes.
                  I love everything from big band and swing to heavy metal and death core.
                  I'm at home on a dance floor and in a mosh pit.

At the moment, the band dominating my playlist is Paramore.
                  I've fallen back into my rut of them. For some reason I can't get enough.
                  They're creeping up to my top five.

But above all else, I mainly listen to Broadway show tunes.
                  It's the chorus geek in me. I'm not ashamed, either. :p
                  xoxo
                  Kate the Great!

lover. <3

Comment

• What's Your Favorit Band?

This my first thread ever so forgive me if i mess up
                    Just post your favorite band and your favorite song by said band
                    I'll do mine as an example

Coldplay
                    Lost
                    Last edited by Mistery; 08-24-2009, 20:06:25. Reason: Moved to appropriate thread
                    eat my dust

Comment

• i love indie and rock

Comment

• I voted for Alternative and Techno

Comment

• I like a lot of different kinds of music
                          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                          sigpic

Comment

• Rock and Rap are my favorite music bands.
                            Free online jigsaw puzzles

Comment

Working...
                            X