Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big tank

i am the stone that the builder refused

i'm new but mc is right he probbly can rap and yall know yall gonna go to his concerts.rap is dominating america and yall gonna have to deal with it if i waz yall i'd get off my butts and try to rap cus it's the only way to make it.
    BOOYAH
    WHEN I MAKE PAPER I SPEND IT WHEN U MAKE PAPER I STEAL IT

Comment

Originally posted by dermik
      but nobody voted for country music

ups,sorry for this post,i dont seen the Everithing choose.......

Comment

'_rap' is only missing one letter in my opinion, a big fat C!!

sorry, couldn't help myself

I love rock and most anything that's got a good beat, not pop but then I'm old and my parents hated everything I listened to when I was growing up too! lol
        Dance your cares away Worries for another day

get down with your bad-self

Comment

haha! good one fraggle,
          kids these days... can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em
          hey kids, get over yourselves!!!!!!!
          http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
          http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Ok thugshizzle or w/e.... "yall" need to learn some damn english.... for god sakes... and not your thug speak... And no... rap is not a way to get on with life, its just thats all the ghetto has, Oh and basketball, speaking of which... Pistons are the best...ever...in my opinion. But yeah... I'd care less about rap cause of people on here.
            You look to heaven and wonder why,
            no one can see them in the sky...

Comment

There is no doubt that I needed to edit this post. Racial stuff is not allowed at this site...Consider this your warning.
              Last edited by OneBun; 04-27-2006, 01:40:49.

Comment

Wait who is being racist? me or thugthizzle? if its me, I have no idea why? and yeah, sorry if it was taken that way.

Comment

As you see it is the post above yours (and not yours) that has been edited/blanked out by a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by RammsteinEngel8
                    Ok thugshizzle or w/e.... "yall" need to learn some damn english.... for god sakes... and not your thug speak... And no... rap is not a way to get on with life, its just thats all the ghetto has, Oh and basketball, speaking of which... Pistons are the best...ever...in my opinion. But yeah... I'd care less about rap cause of people on here.
                    this is racist say "all the ghetto has" yall might not find that offenseve but i lived in the ghetto til i was 13 pretty hard out there. so i started the thread racism in problems nobody responded so im doing this.but you must not know anything about that.
                    Last edited by thugthizzle; 04-29-2006, 05:44:01.

Comment

sorry about that thugthizzle, it wasn't really being racist, just stereotyping the ghetto, in my opinion thats what i see, but hey, im wrong i guess. sorry about that. and yeah, the ghetto really is made up of rappers, just look around, even you rap. so its kinda funny.

Comment

you think thats funny>i dare you to spend 2 days in the ghetto and see how u feel. you'll probly get shot

Comment

Peace people peace.
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

im sorry but he thinks he knows everything

Comment

He apologized already. And I think that we can agree that those people who haven't lived in the ghetto, don't know how it is. This is also true for RammsteinEngel8.

To everyone: I would be very glad if we could turn now to "other topics" and try in future not to hurt anyone's feelings. Please think about it before you post a comment. Thank you.

Comment

Thats exactly what Im saying thugthizzle, the ghetto is a bad place, and yeah, no
                                **** I'd get shot, it's the ghetto, what can you expect. If it was so great, why do people want to leave?

Comment

Working...
                                X