No announcement yet.

Loose the Moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a lightbulb in the desk lamp... donno what thats for.

edit: ok got a bit further now. have mouse on desk music is off. wen i turn on he goes couch wadda i do?
    I've got a riddle for you guys.
    PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
    (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

woot... i'm out!!! thanks for the walkthrough... it took me a while to get the mouse in the 2nd hole!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

a little help scambo?
        edit: HELLOO?
        edit: nvm lol got it! mouse screaming in full blast volume freaking scared me!
        PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

Comment

What do you do when the mouse is on top of the lamp hanging from the ceiling?

nvm power of posting

Comment

ok... you need to chase him round now until he goes into another hole. You'll need to chase him off the desk a couple of times i think.....

arch.. when he's on the lamp hanging from the ceiling... you need to find a way to get him to jump from there. What would make the light too hot to stay on???

oops.. sorry... i didn't edit my earlier comment!!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

nvm guys finished it! lol funny game! freakin scar5ed me each time the mouse yelled! great game tho, not as good as number two, but anyways awsome game! thanks bonte keep up the good work!

Comment

oh my goood, I'm very stupid!

Comment

I don't wanna call you guys liars, but that moose is staring at me just like I am staring at him, and he isn't giving up the floppy. I even started a new game so I could see how the antlers were originally, and I get nothing.

Am I missing something?

Comment

funniest game, so cool!!!!

Comment

Ha Ha Ha

OMG that game was tooo cute the mouse was hilarious I was laughing so hard I didn't pay attention to where it went ha ha and then the ending was super neat way cool game they need to make more cute funny escape games like this ha ha
                      DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

True! This game was so much fun! I loved throwing the mouse from lamp to lamp and then trying to find him!!

And I did it all by myself! (boasts jussst a little bit)

more ! Please... may I have more?

Comment

very cute game!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

What The?

Well I have been working on this game for like 1/2 and I still can't figure out what the hell to do with the moose. I have tried fiddling with the antlers then putting them back into place but no eyes open and no disc. I have done everything else it has said to do in the walkthrough but nothing is helping. Am I missing something???????? Please help me!

Comment

Yeah, that's the tricky part, with which I had problems, too.
                              Make sure that you click the big antlers, and then click the small ones so that they point up. The moose shoudl open the eyes. Then rearrange them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Loddy123
                                Well I have been working on this game for like 1/2 and I still can't figure out what the hell to do with the moose. I have tried fiddling with the antlers then putting them back into place but no eyes open and no disc. I have done everything else it has said to do in the walkthrough but nothing is helping. Am I missing something???????? Please help me!

The very tips of the antlers at the top move too. that is what threw me off

Edit: Aha! Just finished! Very cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X