No announcement yet.

Signing me out/logout issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i did was waiting a moment, exitting out, going back to the website, and trying again. it worked.
    Looney bin cat
    Less than 3 <3
    sigpic

The Rock Gods:
    -Muse
    -Coldplay
    -Paramore

Comment

*NEWS UPDATE*
      the "remember me" button is working and it hasnt signed me out for 2 days now

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
      simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

That's great to hear Jenni! I hope it keeps working!!

Comment

i THINK its working for good

Comment

I'm very glad to hear that
            Did you change anything, or did your pc just decided to behave?
            (Might be good to know for future cases like this)

Comment

everytime i signed on i just kept pressing the remember me button and it FINALY () kept me signed in and didnt sign back out

Comment

Logout issues?

I'm not logging myself out and for some reason 3 times in the last hour the system seems to have logged me out without me asking?

any ideas?

Comment

I haven't experienced this problem today.
                  - Did you check the "remember me" field when you logged in?
                  - Did you enable cookies?
                  - And it's possible that you get logged out when you time out (no activity for 15 minutes).

If none of these 3 causes come in question, it must be some random issue.
                  Maybe you could try to logout, and log in making sure you check the "remember me" field.

(Seems you got some troubles with this forum today )

Comment

Being logged out

Could someone help me, when i log into gamershood and say i go away and make a cup of tea, i come back and i have been logged out, it's logging me out within minutes which is very annoying, is there a way to stay logged in longer?
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Cyber Girl, I've moved your post to the already existing thread about this problem.

When you log in, you should check the box next to "remember me".
                      This way you should stay logged in.
                      However, after 14-15 minutes of inactivity, you'll be automatically logged out.

Please let us know if checking the "remember me" box when logging in helps.

Comment

Thank you mistery i checked the remember me box made a cup of coffee and when i come back i'm still logged in, fantastic it was really bugging me to have to sign in again and again, your a star
                        Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad this fixed you issues

Comment

This is not a real issue to me, but I am going to post it anyway.

Lately I experience sometimes that when I have logged out, I am still on the registered online, and I believe (but I am not too sure) the system keeps track of me based on my IP.

To give an example.
                            Today I logged out, poured in myself some coffee and did some other things, then I came back about 15 minutes later and I saw that I was online list. When I checked my profile it showed last activity 1 minute ago. But I really was logged out.
                            Last edited by Adventure; 04-22-2010, 04:48:52.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for reporting this problem Adventure
                              I don't know if it makes much sense to look into it before there is the planned upgrade though. Maybe it would be good to check after the upgrade if this problem still exists, what do you think?

Comment

Yes, it would be a good idea to wait and see if the upgrade fixes it. And like I said, I don't see it as a real issue. I merely reported it because I think all problems, small or big, should be reported.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X