World of Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Dreams

Find your way through the world of dreams in this running and jumping extravaganza!

Play it here
    Attached Files

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

kinda like the fancy pants adventures I must say, but I like the music... its pretty cool...

Comment

Holy POOP the final boss is hard.... good luck to all you guys, this game was a dewsie.... to the maker of the game koodoes. i loved the hole run around menus, just like in mario 64.

Comment

this game is awesome, except for the part that i can't figure out how to hurt boss hog i tried everthing i could think of any hints?
        If we all dance a little more we would look like this :kngt: :laughSMILE: :ser: :luv: :dan: :popc1: :poze: :hit: :lu: :doggie: :happydancing: :yourock: :yeahcool:
        P.S. ><((('><')))>< WORLD PEACE!!

I am SmallishbearDancer and Catcherhttp://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Comment

please help

how do you kill the hog ive ripped out all my hair trying to figure out arughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im fixin to commit suicide help me before i get a gun
          If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

this is a realy good game thanks gamershood for posting this!!
            1 I BELIVE IN THE BUNNY.
            Remember to add a bunny to your sig so we can finaly rule the world!!

Comment

It's a good game, but how do you get rid of the Boss Hog?
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Anyone figure out how to get the coin out of the cage near the start of the game?

Comment

thanks drgnrbrn316 you saved me an eye
                  If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

For the coin in the cage:

My problem:
                    After the scene where you protect the fairy, what do you do? I just jumped down some platforms and now I'm stuck at a wooden wall with a bunch of spiders at my back! I can't find a lever or anything anywhere! help!

Comment

to get past the wooden barrier you

Comment

Ok, I've beaten the first level and found the first five secrets, but where do I go from here? I don't see any fairy or wooden barrier or spiders.

Edit: Gah! I'm an idiot! Didn't notice the hole you could go through in the opening area.
                        Last edited by drgnrbrn316; 06-14-2007, 13:47:53.

Comment

sheesh, this game tough!! it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to kill the pig boss...and that was actually an accident. then i didn't figure out you could kill the spiders. now i have no clue how to kill the space machine boss that comes after the tunnel o' death. after about half and hour, i've shot every single inch of the ship and nothing. grrrr!!!

great game though!

Comment

for the space machine boss you need to do this:

I just arrived in the "dead castle - the wine cellar" and just keep dying there
                            So good luck.

I'm still missing the secrets 2, 3 and 8, but the game is beautifull

Comment

Working...
                            X