• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Complex

Link:

http://dark.complex.fizzlebot.com/

Point and click puzzle game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Freaky!!!
    A hook in the ceiling
    Did I spell 'ceiling' right?
    Don't know if people will understand
    Who cares anyway?

Comment

Rubic!!

I just realized that the second level on this is like a rubix cube. I haven't solved it yet, seeing as i haven't solved a regular rubix cube, but i did realize it's like that. So there you have it people. Rubix Cube!

Comment

oh, I managed to solve the cube. One place is free and you just sort them out. But with the next I have no idea what to do.
        I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

what do u do
          all i can c is a back screene

Comment

first I found a black button and after I pressed it, there came some changes, But I have no idea what would be the right things to do. But isn't that the fun of such games? Find out and communicate about in this forum?
            Please let me know when you find something out. I really have no idea!

Leben...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarya N?rui
              first I found a black button and after I pressed it, there came some changes, But I have no idea what would be the right things to do. But isn't that the fun of such games? Find out and communicate about in this forum?
              Please let me know when you find something out. I really have no idea!
              Help me Im stuck for about one hour(Sorry for my english Im Argentina

Comment

Next I found somethind like planets turning around a "sun", don?t know exactly what happenend that I got to the next level, ther were some shapes to fit together (this things, when you have three corners, don't know in english) and now? really colourful..

Leben...

Comment

My best idea: try to find thie black button and press it. Something will happen. But I started over and didn't get the same.

Leben...

Comment

Can anyone tell me where i can get a walkthrough for Archipelago?

Comment

any idea on the yellow room with the arrows you can spin around in a circle on blue and green platforms? i have no idea what they want you to do here.. Im also stuck on the room with the arrows you can move around from one platform to the other.. Only room ive been able to get so far is the green room where you have to match 4 of each symbol on each side and one side with 3 symbols simply because there has to be one open space to solve that puzzle.

Comment

mm hmm same as you

yeha man im sorta at the same spot as you.... but the one with the clock hands... im thinking you must get all the hands at the same location... was trying for a while...gave up...(sigh)..... n the same as for the triangle thingys..tried matching them up with the background...but doesnt work out...those are the ones im stuck on...NE HELP!???

Comment

Please help. I'm stuck in the first room. The room with round things all around. Really have no idea how to get out. Tried several things, clicked a lot of things, but nothing happens.

Comment

Ok no smoething happend. I don't know what I did. But it worked

Comment

Okay. I have solved several more rooms.

Comment

Working...
                              X