Vector Tower Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Tower Defence

The aim of the game is to eliminate the Vectoid threat before they reach the end of the path. You do this by constructing towers along the path to attack oncoming Vectoids. Success is not based solely on the types of tower you select, but where you place them and what upgrade and bonus options you take.

Select a map from the list, click on Load Map then select and construct your towers along the path. When you are ready press Send the Vectoids at the top of the screen. When you have eliminated the first wave you can build some more towers and/or upgrade existing ones. Press Send the Vectoids again to release the next wave.

Play it here

Attached Files

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

pretty fun game

Comment

I won on the easiest two mazes, but was wondering if a third blue tower option ever appears?

Comment

I love these kinds of games!
        Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man. Sing us a song tonight. Well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you've got us feeling alright.

Comment

lol nice game it gets hard around lvl 35 aand up....died on lvl 44 with 3129611 points i played again and nooooooooooooooooooooooo i was on lvl 47 with 10 lives left 2 lvl 10 red towers(the 1 that costs 2400) 1 lvl 4 purple tower(2800) and a bunch of blue towers!!! and i accedently exited!!

nooooo!!! I was on lvl 48 with 3 lvl 10 red towers
          (most expensive 1) 2 lvl 10 purple toweers(expensive 1) and a bunch of blue towers and i died!!!!
          Last edited by funiax; 11-12-2007, 19:37:30.
          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mxyzptlk View Post
            I won on the easiest two mazes, but was wondering if a third blue tower option ever appears?
            Not in the first one. But Vector TDX and Vector TD 2 have one that teleports the creeps backwords. Look at flash tower defense for them.

Comment

Working...
            X