No announcement yet.

OddPawn (now OddPawn V3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops. I sent a reply to your PM but I guess you've already gotten past that part.

Comment

• You're Kidding!

Originally posted by KingPorkChop View Post
      Oops. I sent a reply to your PM but I guess you've already gotten past that part.

Oh. My. Gosh. I kept writing NEGATIVE! Thank you so much KingPorkChop!!

EDIT:

OF COURSE THE WEBSITE ISN'T WORKING FOR ME RIGHT NOW.
      Last edited by AshCeci; 02-14-2016, 14:59:38.

Comment

• I did the same thing for quite a while. It took a bit for me to try the correct answer

Comment

• Originally posted by KingPorkChop View Post
          Fantastic. I've found two more answers since I posted. I found a thread buried somewhere that gave 15 of the 16 answers. The two that I didn't have seemed very obscure. They're likely better known in Europe. One was German and the other Czech.
          So, I found the obscure list you mentioned and that poster has the same list I have - which means I'm still missing one more car. I think there's another German car I'm missing...

EDIT:

I didn't find the car but I looked over the letters and took a stab at the missing one. Now it's saying, "this is not how to solve this level!" I don't know what I should do next...
          Last edited by AshCeci; 02-15-2016, 01:23:20. Reason: Update

Comment

• The one I was missing for a while is apparently pretty commonly overlooked, because it's so small.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingPorkChop View Post
              The one I was missing for a while is apparently pretty commonly overlooked, because it's so small.

Thank you! The most annoying thing about that is that I wrote
              before....
              You'd think there'd be an egg for that saying like close try shorter or something lol

Anyway! Thank you for that because I am now on to the next one!
              Last edited by AshCeci; 02-15-2016, 06:42:46.

Comment

• New nomination for worst level goes to: Reverend Lovejoy

Here's the question: In 1935 the longest word ever to appear in a non-technical dictionary was coined. What is the word?

There's a real answer to this. However, it's not the one they want. That's fine. Riddles commonly play with words in order to mislead and such. However, the answer is still supposed to be correct when looked at a certain way. In this case, it's not.
                The real answer is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. However, what they want is the (and I don't feel bad about putting this in the open. This game is more than 8 years old at this point) answer to the old kid's joke "What's the longest word in the world?" The only problem with that is the answer to that question doesn't fit the original question. The "1935" portion of the question is about 600 years off from the actual coinage time frame of the answer they're looking for.

But that's not the bad part. Put in the answer they want and then be prepared to count letters, lots of them. You're given another huge word and asked to find 11 letters in that word ranging from the 30th letter to the 198th. There's no riddle to this part. It's not a puzzle. It's just an eyesore. And if you miscount, then start over. Not fun.

So here's the answer in a spoiler tag.

Comment

• Another hint for anyone searching for clues on Mace Windu:

Last edited by KingPorkChop; 02-18-2016, 19:41:20.

Comment

• Gandalf

I am absolutely horrible at crosswords. I don't think I can do this.

EDIT:

Thank GOD for my brother! On to the next one!
                    Last edited by AshCeci; 02-22-2016, 04:24:07. Reason: Update

Comment

• Anyone who can help me start with Shock in nightmare b4 oddpawn?
                      I know the numbers are y***s, but can't figure out what i need to start....

Comment

• Stuck on SAM! UGH!

Comment

• stuck ion these levels:
                          Gandalf in return of the pawn::
                          Found 1 egg, but i still can't solve the puzzle.

Shock in Nightmare b4 oddpawn:
                          Where do i need to start here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miertje View Post
                            stuck ion these levels:
                            Gandalf in return of the pawn::
                            Found 1 egg, but i still can't solve the puzzle.
                            Was it the Ctrl+A egg?

Comment

• Yep, and i have allready found that one. And that's all i could find.

Comment

• Hi,

I haven't played riddle games in 10 years so I'm a bit rusted.
                                I managed to finish Chapiter 1 but now, I'm stuck on Chapiter 2: delta.
                                I have the sentence. I know I have to read what I have carefully! it could have double meanings. The answer is in the sentence. Read it in a different way. Insert a "."
                                Still can't find the correct answer...

Comment

Working...
                                X