• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will send you a PM Sparkino.

Comment

• You still on Gandalf, Miertje?

Comment

• Nope, finally got Gandalf.

But now working, or at least trying to figure out, Theoden.
        Got 1 egg, the video one. But from there i don't have a clue of what to do or were to go...

Comment

• Emperor

Hello, I am new, and I owe thanks to many of you who have given me hints as I have been sporadically stuck throughout my oddpawn adventure... so thanks.

I usually get past a difficult level in the end, but Emperor has me well and truly stumped.

Anyone fancy PMing me regarding this level?

EDIT- sorry I should add that i recognise the e***** machine, and have visited all of the online versions. ive read every comment i can find, and have tried the three seemingly likely three letter keys in every conceivable place. I would very, very much appreciate a nudge.
          Last edited by southcareer; 03-02-2016, 13:35:06.

Comment

• Need some help with Mithrandir, from return of the pawn.
            I have looked up what is on the first page, but i still can't find anything usefull for this one.

Comment

• I'm on Echo and can't find any cookies on my computer that has something to do with this game.
              And I'm on Merry which seems easy but can't do the math.
              Can someone give me a little push?

Comment

• Anybody able to give me some help on Emperor?

Comment

• Hey Miertje, could you check your inbox - I sent a PM awhile ago :-(

Comment

• Yes! Finally finished return of the pawn!!!

Not working on Apollonia Corleone in the Oddfather.
                    I know i am looking for a word, but the words i gave, were all wrong.

Comment

• Nice Miertje!!
                      In return of the pawn, could you give me a little push for Merry?

Comment

• I will send you a pm Sparkino.

Comment

• Oh... nevermind. I found it!!

What about Echo. I can't find any cookies on my computer that has something to do with this game.
                          Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-07-2016, 22:48:05.

Comment

• I can't remember how i found this one. All i can do is give you the answer.

Comment

• No, I don't want just the answer. I want to understand it.

But in the meantime, I'm also on return of the pawn, Pippin. Am I really supposed to know this man?

Is there a lot more to reach the end of the chapiter?
                              Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-07-2016, 23:10:09.

Comment

• Seriously, still stuk in Apollonia Corleone.
                                Had a few words, but they were wrong.

Allso stuck on Ned from Grampawn simpson. I managed to get to the final egg, which has a question, and a picture called B***** from the Simpsons.
                                but i have tried a lot of answers to that question, and nothing seems to work.

Nvm, solved Ned! The answer was right in front of me the whole time!
                                Last edited by Miertje; 03-08-2016, 22:29:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X