OddPawn (now OddPawn V3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm still stuck on level 47 in Chapter one. I'm on the
    , but no matter what I type, I get nothing.
    Also, I'm stuck on Some Like It Odd, on level Bravo. I know
    but every time I type in
    and variations on that, I get nothing! Not even an easter egg or anything! I looked on the facebook page (I couldn't post on it because I don't have FB) and I saw a comment by one person saying to remember what type of building it was, but that hint just confuses me even more! Am I on the wrong track?
    Am I just mad?!? I don't know! Please help!

Comment

• Can somebody please help me on Sandy Claws, the 3rd eggs with 4 letters? What should I do with them? Thanks.

Comment

• @randomperson123
        Level 47: isn't this the level with the dark screen?
        Bravo: where can you find this tower you mentioned? be specific

Comment

• Return of the Pawn

blocked at End of chapter

found an egg
          You are on the right track but it's the wrong answer

google for
          O*****y + 10000
          looked for the m*****n d******r
          but nothing works

BTW
          i jumped directly here from level 21
          but should there be 25 levels?

Comment

• Level 47: Yeah, Level 47 is the one with the dark screen.
            Bravo: I know it's at the
            , and I know it's in
            and I know it's near the
            and I know that in French the tower is
            but NONE of these locations even yield an egg!

Comment

• Level 47: ok, is she wearing any clothing?
              Bravo: for each correct answers, you will be given an egg that contains letters (2) that will combine to form the final answer. You are close, double check your spelling!

Can I please get some hint on the chess level Apollonia Corleone? I found like a bunch of words but none worked?
              Last edited by ZaenWind; 12-22-2017, 02:49:23.

Comment

• I finally finished level 47! Thanks for the nudge!
                Now I'm on the weird Level XIII and

Also, on Bravo...

Argh!

Comment

• Bravo: did you spell "le Tour Eiffel" correctly?

Comment

• hello all,

new to the forum and i know that there has been some time since anyone has posted. I love this game, and am in desperate need of help! Here's where I am;

Some like it odd - Juliet - I have the number and the country got an egg saying I can't help you anymore

Return of the Pawn -Bilbo - have translated and also what was in the source, put in a band's name and it says, no no no not that name...tried every other version....nada

grampawn simpson - grampa - I have what i think are four of the five words....the only one i'm missing is the fourth word

nighmare - Cyclops - added all the numbers and said not that...

oddfather - al neri- totally clueless...got animals type but nada

harry odder - Ginny - any idea where i can find the cipher?

any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated...i just do one as far as i can and then move on to next chapter when i get frustrated or stuck!!

Comment

• ok... got cyclops on to Dr. Finkelstein...

Comment

• Genrshood is no longer the place for Oddpawn help

Hey, this site is no longer monitored for help for this old riddle but awesome game. I know Facebook is not for everyone (especially now), but that is where all of the helpers are. So, if you hate FB, create a fictitious login and ping https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...cebook%20group for real help on all levels. Otherwise, use your normal account and hit that link. Or, just solve these on your own I couldn't. But maybe you are 1.

Originally posted by buirleymon View Post
                        hello all,

new to the forum and i know that there has been some time since anyone has posted. I love this game, and am in desperate need of help! Here's where I am;

Some like it odd - Juliet - I have the number and the country got an egg saying I can't help you anymore

Return of the Pawn -Bilbo - have translated and also what was in the source, put in a band's name and it says, no no no not that name...tried every other version....nada

grampawn simpson - grampa - I have what i think are four of the five words....the only one i'm missing is the fourth word

nighmare - Cyclops - added all the numbers and said not that...

oddfather - al neri- totally clueless...got animals type but nada

harry odder - Ginny - any idea where i can find the cipher?

any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated...i just do one as far as i can and then move on to next chapter when i get frustrated or stuck!!
                        Opps!...I did a Norwegian (lol).

Comment

Working...
                        X