No announcement yet.

OddPawn (now OddPawn V3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i have a hint for 12 (the stairs) please. I scanned the forum but life too short to read every post

nvm posting fairy came

Comment

• oh! hehehe *feels even more stupid* sorry!

Comment

• I am also at the agg with da food. I have no clue whatta do

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by HJMUM
          can i have a hint for 12 (the stairs) please. I scanned the forum but life too short to read every post

Gotta look everywhere....keep a keen eye...check the source....go thru it like a hawk

Comment

• ok so I will never watch back to the future again grrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorenuca
              could anyone send the answer or a hint to me on a PM, please? I´m geting so desperate
              Laugh at yourself. You will forever be amused.

Comment

• okay..in XXV i found the peoples names...but..i dont get it????

Comment

• i need help on V plz
                  Here's a little song i wrote I'm gonna sing it note for note don't worry.....be happy...don't worry be happy now! woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo! don't worry be happy now!

MY PEEPS
                  (helpas)
                  firebird_711 and sumitra and michbl, and shiningstar, and farmerwife and many more

Comment

• Agrrrrrrrr.....I got disconnected for the second time and I have to start all over again
                    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                    we grow old because we stop playing games"
                    sigpic

Comment

• thanks to dogberry, I finally got it, I had missed one letter while counting hehehe, I´m now in level 8

Comment

• LVL 28

Got 3rd egg page....whats the language?? im stumped

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                          Agrrrrrrrr.....I got disconnected for the second time and I have to start all over again
                          I had to too but luckily I was only ver early on in the game. It is strange though, it does say it saves your progress, poppycock

Originally posted by Lorenuca
                          thanks to dogberry, I finally got it, I had missed one letter while counting hehehe, I´m now in level 8

You're welcome, now hurry up and get to 14, I'm well and truly stuck. I'm going to bed now so you've a good few hours to get the answer for me lmao!
                          Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-22-2007, 00:06:22. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Okay people.....i have found the names of several men in level XXV...now i tried anagrams ....no luck with anything...... Help please

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogberry
                              You're welcome, now hurry up and get to 14, I'm well and truly stuck. I'm going to bed now so you've a good few hours to get the answer for me lmao!
                              ok, thank you very much, I´ll try to get there hehehe now I´m in level 9 with a drink or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorenuca
                                ok, thank you very much, I´ll try to get there hehehe now I´m in level 9 with a drink or something
                                I think we'll all need a drink of something the way this game is making us tear our hair out! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X