No announcement yet.

Website Destroyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen this (or something very similar) before. Hmmm...
    sigpic

Comment

I have merged your thread, New, with one that already existed for this same site/game.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonthread View Post
        I've seen this (or something very similar) before. Hmmm...
        Me too. It was desktop arsenal or something you could blast away your screen with different weapons. I remember it was a good stressbuster.

Another one I recall now and have not seen in a long time was the cat that would walk around your screen at random sometimes opening little trap doors.
        It was funny when it would come out of the bottom right corner and just stare at the clock.

Comment

I had something similar, but with sheep... unfortunately, I think they contained spyware, so be careful with things like that. At the time, I'd open 25 of them on my desktop and shout, "OOOH! SHEEEP!" Simple minds... :p

Yes, I definitely remember this site now. I blasted a not-so-favorite website before.... quite entertaining.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
            I have merged your thread, New, with one that already existed for this same site/game.
            i didnt know there was already one. i searched it but couldnt find it. maybe fix the search?

Anyway i like this place but my cat hates it! everytime he sees it he does this:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	My cat attacked Gamershood Forums bad kitty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	1688420
            BAD KITTY! lol.

Edit: And Newgrounds is so good they aint checking the website because of all the fame! this is what happened when they didnt check it 2 weeks ago:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Newgrounds got a virus attack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	1688421
            Last edited by New1000; 06-26-2008, 09:41:03.
            Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
            sigpic
            Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X