Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortimer beckett and the secrets of spooky manor (Demo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortimer beckett and the secrets of spooky manor (Demo)

Unravel the mystery of the Spooky Manor along with Mortimer Beckett in this fantastic new picture hunting adventure game! You'll encounter misplaced and hidden items, fun puzzles, multiple rooms and mysterious apparitions on your way to solve the mystery of your long-lost uncle's disappearance.
    You're also not alone - you'll have your uncle's Guide Book to help you as well.

Download here:
    http://www.paprikari.com/download/SpookyManor_Setup.exe

Please note: This is a limited demo.
    The full game is not free.
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-16-2007, 15:57:04.

Please submit all new games in the New Games subforum as it is stated in the Rules.

Hmmm, I just don't understand why it's available from Rapidshare when the game developer says "Coming soon"
    http://www.paprikari.com/games/spooky-manor/

Is this an official version?

Comment

Is this a game or something to do with web hosting? In order to download you have to use some kind a hosting thingy. I dunno... looks strange to me...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

These games are pay to play. The demo games are available for 90 days & then you are billed to play. Sorry these games are not accepted here.

This one has the link removed & binned. Please be sure to post only one game at a time, & not a game site. Also make sure the games are free.
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

The official trial version is out, and I reopen the thread . I have replaced the link in the first post by the official link

Comment

I have completed this. If you need any help feel free to ask me.

Comment

Working...
            X