Pearls before swine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearls before swine

A logic game - there are three rows of pearls - on your turn, you may take as many pearls as you want, from one row only - the object of the game is to leave the last pearl for the other guy to take

Pearls before Swine

Here's a different version

Pearls before Swine 2

OMG!!! This is so fraking confusing! I can't win any of the times I've played it!
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-29-2007, 05:24:01.
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

I would love to hear if anybody ever wins this one. Let me know how you did it I have played so many times and it still always beats me.

Originally posted by Freakshow59
      OMFG!!! This is so fraking confusing! I can't win any of the times I've played it!
      Yeah, it sucks being consistently beaten by a computer program. Just doesn't seem fair does it?
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

ahhh!!

Hi I really don't think you can win because you go first, but if anyone doeswell done. I have to stop playing now before I break my computer in a rage

Comment

I think no matter what version you play (original or sequel), the comp. still wins, its like the one game the comp's. always better at than you, and that sucks!
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Working...
          X