Inward Hellix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level 3

I have so idea where to search for those digits, I tried searching in the games forums but theres nothing about a lvl 3.

Comment

yea pls someone help on level 3! wassup wif those digits
      sigpic
      Best Riddling Buddies Ever: Vivi,Archaicdome,ShiningStar,Monkey,BizzaroChick,
      Teodd and of course Hunter

Comment

Hello!!! Just beggining... got to the digits with NO luck =S

hi Sumitra!!! I'm lost no more =P

EDIT: have you checked the source??? I got MORE confused....
        Best company one could ever wish for: Sumitra, Vivi, ArchaicDome, ShiningStar, Monkey, LilliPutt, Eternal Becky, Farmwife, Iva, EscapeGirl... and still waiting for more...

Comment

I swear I seen those digits b4 doing riddles...I just dont remember where. getting frustrated.

Comment

I really have no idea here..... did you check the source??? what do they mean by type???? and why is 3's type d???

And there's also a phrase hidden within....

I feel like talking to myself....
            unless..... I AM talking to myself.... =|
            Last edited by hunter69; 06-29-2007, 10:08:16.
            Best company one could ever wish for: Sumitra, Vivi, ArchaicDome, ShiningStar, Monkey, LilliPutt, Eternal Becky, Farmwife, Iva, EscapeGirl... and still waiting for more...

Comment

just a thought when it says whats your type could it mean a font cuz I know ive seen riddles use strange fonts to hide things. The title says digits? so makes us think numbers but fingers are also called digits which makes me think it has something to do with the keyboard...mabee im over thinking.

Comment

Got something in the Forum from the game, that you can find the symbols and numbers in a device that is usually in your left hand.... and that with those elements, you got to think about XY....

whatever that means =S lol

EDIT... OK... got it... just a clue "azerty" is NOT the way to go... but use the USA one....

Comment

I tried qwerty and dvorak, I cant seem to form a word.

Comment

has anyone figured out what to do on level 3?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Totally stuck on number 5..... someone here's got to that point?? HELP!!!!

Hi Shining.... well...

sorry Mystery.... =|
                      Last edited by hunter69; 06-29-2007, 19:55:52. Reason: PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS

Comment

hello hunter, i'm working my way to 5 maybe I can help you when I get there. Thank you so much for the hint I got it! Would have never thought of that!

ok at 5 now, hunter did you get a egg page yet?

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by hunter69

Hi Shining.... well...
                          I still totally don't understand this so does the characters on the level page mean nothing... and is it just
                          that we have to look at...

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Level 5

For Level 5 you need the egg page have you got that?? If so

PM me if you need more

ShiningStar that is the word

Pm sent shinningstar!!
                            Last edited by Mistery; 06-30-2007, 01:48:15. Reason: PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS AS ANNOUNCED IN THE FIRST POST

Comment

for 5 on the 1st egg i get o**w** can someone tell me if this is right please?

thanks clee!
                              Last edited by ShiningStar; 06-30-2007, 01:39:53.

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Well, for level 5 I got the first egg page, and I still got no idea how to decode.... any nudge plz??

Comment

Working...
                                X