Theatre Terror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theatre Terror

The floor is covered with food. Shaggy and Scooby must eat through the stacks of food in order to find the key that will unlock the door.
    As they eat Shaggy and Scooby become so heavy that cracks start to appear on the floor. Do not walk on a cracked tile.
    When their stomachs are full, they have to wait before they can go on. Use soft drink power-ups to help them digest faster.
    Try to avoid the shaking stacks of food. These hide cockroaches to make them shake in disgust. If eaten they cannot eat for sometime.

The following keyboard commands are the key to your survival: Use the arrow keys to walk and press spacebar for "Action"

Play here

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Ha, ha, ha, ha I love the intro in this game

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

The intro of the Scooby Doo games are always awesome. That is why I love playing Scooby and Shaggy games
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

hi i cant load the game? it wont load? is there any other way to play this game?

Comment

snap! It wont load for me either. By the way, Eternal Becky, I went to play the first door etc but website has been closed!

Comment

doesent load it says loading.... but it doesent load
            i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
            mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
            my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

this is soooooooo hard!

Comment

Working...
              X