Caravaneer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravaneer

"In this game you have a caravan and need to transport goods between towns. You need to take care of economical and tactical issues and your caravan maintenance. You need to fight robbers and solve quests. You can buy transport, hire new members and buy equipment. There are over 70 different characters and over 80 items. The game is big and you need a lot of time to finish it."

Play Here

Tried the game and it was ok...I shall try again when I have more time on my hands.
    I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

hmm this game seems like the sort of thing that takes a long time to get the hang of
      Help my city grow!

http://grangerland.myminicity.com/
      Join my city
      http://grangerland.myminicity.com/ind
      Open a factory!
      http://grangerland.myminicity.com/tra
      Start a taxi company
      http://grangerland.myminicity.com/sec
      become a policeman

Comment

Gaaaaaaah, I,... well,... got bored,... because my caravan mysteriously became 62 point... a really long number... OVERWEIGHT!!! Gonna try again, and this time, get:
        1. People
        2. A Bigger Cart
        3. ...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgon
          Gaaaaaaah, I,... well,... got bored,... because my caravan mysteriously became 62 point... a really long number... OVERWEIGHT!!! Gonna try again, and this time, get:
          1. People
          2. A Bigger Cart
          3. ...etc.

dont buy carts to start with... dont buy people till you get to the 2nd town but buy an animal instead

this game takes a while 2 get the hang of so u will need alot of time 2 get used to it

Comment

I've gotten pretty far, managing to find shoes at the fort for 12 bucks, then selling them to the northern town for 120.

The best weapons are the RPG-7, the m14, the cs4-storm, and the cheaper sniper rifle, don't waste money with the other weapons, except perhaps an mg or two and an m4 for its greater accuracy.

And, in order to progress in the game, you have to visit the southwest towns, talk to people, and soon have 50,000 to bribe someone with.

Comment

Tyvm!!!

Originally posted by bamagera05
              dont buy carts to start with... dont buy people till you get to the 2nd town but buy an animal instead

this game takes a while 2 get the hang of so u will need alot of time 2 get used to it
              OOOOOOOOOOOh!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! Now to see if it worked!! ...I almost ran out of supplies and money... Anybody got a better walkthrough? And how much food should I get at the beginning?
              Last edited by Malgon; 07-03-2007, 14:34:45.

Comment

i took about 10 food 45 forage 30 water and rest in what i could in each jurney lol

Originally posted by azarel2
                I've gotten pretty far, managing to find shoes at the fort for 12 bucks, then selling them to the northern town for 120.

The best weapons are the RPG-7, the m14, the cs4-storm, and the cheaper sniper rifle, don't waste money with the other weapons, except perhaps an mg or two and an m4 for its greater accuracy.

And, in order to progress in the game, you have to visit the southwest towns, talk to people, and soon have 50,000 to bribe someone with.

what do u mean by southwest? southwest of where?
                Last edited by Mistery; 07-06-2007, 01:33:04. Reason: PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS INSTEAD OF DOUBLE POSTING

Comment

I think he means southwest on the whole map... but thanks for replying!

EDIT
                  Yay, I did better!!! before, I didn't realize forage was food for your animals so my animal(s) always died when I went between Poca Cosa & Drushlak because of Drushlak's lack of a vet... but now i Know... does anyone know what intelligence & veterinary/doctoring skills do?

Comment

its something 2 do with the speed that that spesific char can heel himself/other people... i not been on caravaneer in a while now but its a bloody good game if u got the time ... any1 got a decent walk thru cos im loosing cash on this now...

Comment

it can be found here :

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/1328?page=1

even though its a little hard to understand...

anyone still play this game?

Comment

I nearly won the game, just failed. made over $4 mill. had 15 men, 11 cars (Hummer and Land Rovers) and 6 horses and tigan carts. that means you can go a lot quicker and evade the police . Don't OVER equip your men. M14 each, grenades and perhaps 2 rocket launchers. Oh one other thing, the bribe only has to be 20,000 if offered first.
                        Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

just a short thing here umm what i did was buy the big blue water container in 1st town. and 40 food andd like 100 meds and a few forage then buy leather then go to cagnal sell the leather buy shoes then go to drrushnak and sell em then buy clothes there and back to poca sell the clothes buy another persona and equip them with a wepon rifle or sumthin and a cart smal then keep doin tht

Comment

I finished the game already, currently I have 17mill, 22 people a lot of cars and weapons
                            Save ALWAYS in this game. The key is having good men and paying attention at prices to make your OWN ROUTE!
                            At first, the game varies based on what you buy or sell. Every transition may change the whole game.
                            For my gam,e it was like this: Selling leather from Poca Cosa to Caganel, then buying shoes there, selling to Drushlak, clothes from Drushlak to poca Cosa. Pay attention, if you're not getting money from this, change the route, sell shoes for Poca Cosa etc...
                            When you have enough money or just can't get more, if you have 3 or 4 armed guys, try gettingo to Verdammter Platz. Save before, in Caganel, if you're attacked by several guys just load it.
                            Then make your own orutes based on the prices. In most cases, the better route is leather from Poca Cosa to Caganel then shoes from Canel to Verdammter and wahtever you judge good. Once you have good money, more men and good weaponry (there are a LOT of weapons in Diep Gat, check the map) and at least 80k, then tak the mission from desert patrol, pay the bribe for the ex-robber in Drushlak and try going to Abu Kirdyk scouted. If you manage to destroy the robbers base, good for you. Take your payment at the Desert Patrol and then I HIGHLY recommend you to stop working for them, go to Qubba, paying the police and work for the government, You will not have to pay the police anymore and it's quite easy to finish the game.
                            Hope I helped ^^

Editting!

In my opinion the M4 is the best weapon, it's very accurate.
                            In the beginning, I highly recommend buying Najid Al Habash, actually he's one of the best team members and in the beginning he's 3 times better than you, except for the health.
                            Buy Rocket Launchers and Grenades as soon as you can, in the future, if you destroy the Desert Patrol working for the government (it's easy, you just need to take a single man to Verdammter Platz lol) you will be able to attack caravans and no one will chase you, an caravans have like 20~40 men ,but with rockets you kill 10 men in a row, if you have at least 5 people with rockets you're almost unbeatable, in the others you put grenades =)
                            When buying a new member, look at his HP, WEIGHT CAPACITY (for future launchers and armory) sniper and AP
                            Last edited by Colleoni; 10-04-2009, 05:15:07. Reason: Missing Things

Comment

Yeah...

There seems to be a game like that, it's called Frontier, it's awesome. You should play it, also I will try out this game.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X