How to make a screenshot?
A "screenshot" is a snapshot of what's on your computer screen.
To create a screenshot the steps are as follows:
1. The first step is to create the windows that you want to capture and leave them up on the screen.
2. To the right of your keyboard, you should see a key labeled PrtScrn/SysRq.
3. Pressing Alt-PrintScreen places an image of the frontmost window on the clipboard.
4. Pressing just PrintScreen places an image of the entire desktop on the clipboard.
5. If you press PrtScrn/SysRq, nothing will appear to have happened. However, your computer just took a snapshot of its screen and stored that picture on its clipboard, much as it stores information that you cut and paste.
6. Open Paint.
7. Create a new empty image, and use Edit/Paste to bring in the screenshot you just took.
8. Edit the image to the size you want it to be and discard the unwanted part.
9. Save the image.
Paint isn't the only program that you can paste screen shots into. Some others programs you can paste screen shots into include:
Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
Other graphics software like Photoshop.