• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kingdom of Loathing

Link:

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Web based RPG

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Please say if it's good, as currently I can't be bothering signing up ..

Comment

I signed up well over a year ago, and never regretted it. I can safely say that it's generally quite funny, while being somewhat politically incorrect with a decent helping of bad puns.

Comment

DUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
        I TOTALLY LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        submitted it too.....
        usernames saphyre, look me up

i think the games great, but it totally messes up my computer
        did u know htere was an advent calendar????? i missed the first 14!!!!, cause i couldnt go on for the longest time and my sis thought i knew and totally didnt tell me

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
        she said people got petreified time necklaces.... plz tell me that isnt true
        do u have ANY idea how much petriefied time costs?????!!!!???!!!
        *if you're quitting, do mind giving me all your stuff???
        thx

hehe, i like rambling....

Comment

hey, how do i play this game!? i registered an account, but i can't do anything... it says "operation timed out while connecting to..."

Zebezd
          the golden sun is powered
          by the waves of the sea
          by the great mountains of the earth
          by the by the strong gusts of wind
          by the fiery doom of hell

Play "Golden Sun", and you will understand...

Comment

i think your computer is having trouble loading kingdom of loathing...
            otherwise, kingdom of loathing is an rpg (role playing game)

Comment

Me

OMG I JUST STARTED PLAYIN THIS GAME ITS SOOOOOO AWSOME!!! OH AND YOU CAN LIKE LOOK ME UP OR SEND ME A MESSAGE MY DUDES NAME IS
              the dunce

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

Dear dunce, as a girl, I find that offensive.

Where is a place I can go to get something to eat?

Comment

three, u can pick up food/ingredients when u go adventuring, or, u can probably buy things like spicy noodles, hell ramen, and/or booze in the mall.

Comment

This is the best game ever! I'm having so mjuch fun, even some free cooking! Look me up: annu or schie!

Annu

Comment

I need gravy or I can't fight my nemesis. I can't find it at the flea market or at the mall, unless fairy gravy is good enough? But that costs a lot right now.

-X-
                      "A private paradise of dreams

In an air that falls apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Artic Rose
                        I need gravy or I can't fight my nemesis. I can't find it at the flea market or at the mall, unless fairy gravy is good enough? But that costs a lot right now.

-X-

i think u find fairy gravy (its the only gravy in the game) in the haiku dungeon. u might have'ta adventure for a while tho

*this has nothing to do w/KoL, but all the avatars come from FinalFantasy, Neopets.com, or i can recognize the people (in the avatars) 'cause they all come from the various manga (japenese graphic novels) that i read... i plan on switching between my favs every 5 days or so...

actually, i just realized somethin'...
                        if u give me your username (KoL), i can send meat/items to u if u need help
                        I am an elite member of GFARDTO

SOULCALIBUR IS THE BESTEST GAME IS THE WORLD!!!! GO KILIK!!!!

Cloud is hot. FinalFantasyVII forever.

Sakura and Syaoran forever. Hardcore SxS Shipper. KAWAIIIII!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saphyre
                          actually, i just realized somethin'...
                          if u give me your username (KoL), i can send meat/items to u if u need help

Yeah I finally got the gravy and that quest is complete, but now I have to help the Deep Fat Friars haha. Look me up in the game if you want, I'm Xantica.

-X-
                          "A private paradise of dreams

In an air that falls apart"

Comment

how do u get across the orc chasm, in the letter Ive opened the tresure chest and found a house but i cant get anywhere else and the house doesnt help me across

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              how do u get across the orc chasm, in the letter Ive opened the tresure chest and found a house but i cant get anywhere else and the house doesnt help me across

well, u need an abridged dictionary. you can find them in the pirates cove, but i dont remember how

and of COURSE the house doesnt get you across!!!! it just gives u back more health/mana when u rest!! i'd thought it t'was preeettyy obvious- oh well...

by "treasure chest" i think u mean that one quest (cant remember its name)
                              did u remeber to type in the cheat code? it'll give tons (and i mean TONS!) of stats to u.
                              I am an elite member of GFARDTO

SOULCALIBUR IS THE BESTEST GAME IS THE WORLD!!!! GO KILIK!!!!

Cloud is hot. FinalFantasyVII forever.

Sakura and Syaoran forever. Hardcore SxS Shipper. KAWAIIIII!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X