Smile Ninja Picomaru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smile Ninja Picomaru

A game from Fasco. This game contains 6 chapters with a mini-game, nice story and animation. You have to save Nano who were kidnapped and the 5 secret scrolls (texts) for Ninja.

Try "The Chapter of Beginning" first and start from "The chapter of Flower" and follow the path.

Play Here

I keep getting an error message that I am missing Shockwave Decompression X(tras i think ) However, I am using the latest Shockwave player , i e version 10 sooo I wonder if this has ta do with playing the game in Vista.....
    Anyway, I cannot play this game for now

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

I would like to apologize for what is happening. It seems my robot clones have lost several of their chips, especially behavioural chips.

But I must say, I'm surprised to learn that I'm a ninja.

Anyway, I played this game a couple of years ago and again just now, and this is by far the cutest Japanese game I have ever seen!
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Fun
        :kuli: :tsr: :wan: :hug: :mar: :dan: :ura: :hug: :ser: :zhn: :hit: :roga::pya: :gost: :yar: :burr:

Comment

doesn't work for me...

I can't play it either...
          I get a "click to run an Active X control on this webpage" twice and the screen stays black with a small x on the upper left corner *just great*
          Religions were invented to control people

You better trust in yourself than in something you can't see/touch/hear/smell/taste!!

Comment

ar the jumping game is hard!

ARGGGG I DONT GET THIS GAME OK in chapter of the flower, i defeat the purple dude and get a flower from the principal, then i think it says i lose
            Last edited by Mistery; 07-09-2007, 20:01:11. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE/MULTIPLE POST

Comment

lol this is fun not the jumoping game is hard lol

got place d 30th fun game
              Last edited by lili; 07-11-2007, 19:55:23. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.
              www.myspace.com/megashark

Smile World
              hahahaha

tonights a fight against Florda Marlins and the Vikings
              Then for entertainmant is the crappy rockers

Comment

I can't get past the frickin' jumping game even though I haven't even fallen
                whyy?

Comment

I'm happy I made the top twenty overall, but I don't see how the number one score on some of those games is possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X