No announcement yet.

It Finds It 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Rainbow dreams, I made two screenshots and paste it them into paint to compare them.

Originally posted by RhiannonStar
    Ok i'm in the dinning room, and i must ask:

WHERE IS THIS 'GROWING' OBJECT MENTIONED IN SPOILERS????
    Last edited by Adventure; 07-12-2007, 00:21:09. Reason: fixed typo
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

stuck on 6... cannot find what is growing lol

Comment

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

How about 7?

Comment

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

^^^^

Comment

And that's it for me today. If nobody writes a walkthrough in the mean time, I will do this tomorrow.
                Last edited by Adventure; 07-12-2007, 01:00:35.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Anyone have level 16 yet??? The clue is "Salty?"

Ok got 16 now.......stuck on 19

Ok finished the game....with 96 tries (and some cheating...lol) and now can I just say I want to LIVE in that house!!!
                  Last edited by twright133; 07-12-2007, 05:39:50.

Comment

ok a few things...
                    1, how do you know what to look for????
                    2, ive seen these pictures in super sneaky spy guy 5....man that was my favorite, like the first post has the tub posted by Mistery. that game was cool but back to the finding, how do you know? does it tell you or something? i played the first one and had no idea what to find even with the directions....
                    any help??????

Comment

Originally posted by boopta
                      ok a few things...
                      1, how do you know what to look for????
                      2, ive seen these pictures in super sneaky spy guy 5....man that was my favorite, like the first post has the tub posted by Mistery. that game was cool but back to the finding, how do you know? does it tell you or something? i played the first one and had no idea what to find even with the directions....
                      any help??????
                      @Boopta, the whole objective of this game is to find the thing what’s slowly appearing in the picture before time is running out. The only way to find it is to look very good and very accurate. When you fail, you will get a hint. This hint can sometimes be helpful to you, sometimes it don’t.

There is a way to cheat with these sorts of games. Namely to make two screenshots (in the beginning and when time starts to ran out) and paste them into Paint, so you can compare them. And of course you can always look in the walkthrough.

WALKTHROUGH
                      Last edited by Adventure; 07-15-2007, 10:59:42. Reason: Added requested screenshot
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Adventure]

There is a way to cheat with these sorts of games. Namely to make two screenshots (in the beginning and when time starts to ran out) and paste them into Paint, so you can compare them. And of course you can always look in the walkthrough.

Adventure, where can I learn to capture screen shots? I cant seem to do it. Thanks for the walkthrough!!

Comment

To make a screenshot: press the Prt Scrn/sys Rq key on your keyboard.
                          Open the programme Paint and press Contol+V to paste it into paint.

If you have more questions about it, PM me.

And Thank you. I hope the walktrhough is good enough to help people out.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
                            To make a screenshot: press the Prt Scrn/sys Rq key on your keyboard.
                            Open the programme Paint and press Contol+V to paste it into paint.

If you have more questions about it, PM me.

And Thank you. I hope the walktrhough is good enough to help people out.
                            ok thanks i will try it tommorow because today was my birthday and my dad wants to get on the computer. thanks!!!

i saw further into this beutiful manison by this game and why did they chose it to be be here at this place???
                            Last edited by Mistery; 07-15-2007, 01:33:30. Reason: Please edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

thanks for the walkthrough
                              CRAZY CAT OF DA LOONY BIN

you can pick your friends

and you can pick your nose

but u cannot pick your friends nose

Also proud member of Panda appreciation club current members 2:

Flagalstan
                              Gymnast525

Comment

Originally posted by gymnast525
                                thanks for the walkthrough
                                You are welcome. And I PMed you back.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X