Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys i have huge problem with the two stupid red and blue buttons in the white box i tried the

_ _ _
    . _ _ .
    _ .

for open and it wont open!help meeeee
    Last edited by TankaBanka; 10-20-2006, 16:25:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by TankaBanka
      Guys i have huge problem with the two stupid red and blue buttons in the white box i tried the

_ _ _
      . _ _ .
      _ .

for open and it wont open!help meeeee
      Your morse code is correct, so that's not the problem. You have to put in the morse letters one by one. If you did it correct the letter will appear in the white box.

Hope did will help, otherwise ask again. There are (almost) always people around here to help you.

And welcome to gamershood!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• white chamber

can someone give me like a walkthrough of this room, i have no idea how to get out. or what to do with the remote control thing or the purple blocks.. please help me. bye

Comment

• I have merged your thread with the original thread of the game. You find a link to the walkthrough in the first post

Comment

• I'm stuck with the morse codes - do have to click on the red button 3 times etc etc to get to the blue door? can not do help!!!!!!

Comment

• wow-impressive game

Just finished this one, with intermittent help from the walkthrough. Entering the morse codes can be tricky. When I first tried entering the first code, I found that I had to quickly enter the code - so the "dot - dash" that flashes kinda merges into itself. So, tap each morse letter very quickly, while waiting in between actual letters before you start a new letter.
              Also, in the same vein, I was stumped for a moment on the second and last morse code entry with the purple blocks. I finally was able to figure it out - that I had to "drop" the blocks into the yellow screen on the door, in the right order to make a letter. I was sittin' there trying to tap morse code out on the two blocks that were showing -
              Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent -
              that is what Wisdom wants us to be.
              Wisdom is a woman - and loves only a warrior.
              --- Nietzsche

Comment

• The end

did I miss something the bike crashed in to the garage door at the
                end, some ending

Comment

• That was a great game, took me some time!
                  sometimes people just need to be rescued.

Comment

• thanx guys. i got out
                    the past is only the future with the lights on

Comment

• walkthrough!

on post #29..
                      yeah, ur right! the ending is something i want to forget for the rest of my life!(exagerated)
                      no one to talk to!

Comment

• Great game. The only hard part was figuring out the morse code. At first I thought you had to put in every single line, but then when I wasn't getting the 'N' I checked the walkthrough... silly me.
                        Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.

Comment

• Excellent!

Great game. Thanks for the morse code deciphering! It would have taken forever to figure it out. Besides that, I actually did the rest on my own.
                          Nifnax
                          "People don't suffer from Asperger's,
                          they suffer from the ignorance of others."

Comment

• where do i put the bike key? i cant fine the ignition hole.. any help? +
                            PIGEONS AND SEAGULLS WILL KILL US ALL!!! (bunnies will be their slaves )

Comment

• where is the red charger thing???

oops i ment the red memory chip..where is it at?
                              Last edited by Mistery; 02-12-2008, 02:35:45. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY

Comment

• This game was only offered at Fasco and is no longer available. I will move this to the bin and hope one day it comes back.
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X