• Show
Clear All

game wont load in,all im gettin is a blank white page,
    anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by shaz
      game wont load in,all im gettin is a blank white page,
      anyone know why?
      Had the same and while looking in the forum for hint how to start on a white wall the game at last loaded.
      I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

mmine doesnt load either

mine has the white screen...at the bttom under the screen is that colored bar thingy that goes uyp as it loads...and when that is done filling up it just goes to a black screen with fasco stuff at the top :-(

nvm now i saw a thing at the top...i need to have a latest sumthing...i installed that...hopefully it will work now
        Last edited by !@Scott@!; 12-26-2005, 14:19:54. Reason: messed up
        life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

arghhh i really wana play this game but im still gettin a white blank page that
          says done at bottom,

Comment

arghhh i really wana play this game but im still gettin a white blank page that
            says done at bottom,

i have upgraded flash and shockwave but im still gettin the same blank page.

Comment

cool game lol
              Kids in the back seat cause accidents,
              Accidents in the back seat cause kids

Don't drink and drive - u might spill the drink!

Comment

nvm ive finally got it 2 load in

Comment

Jjg

How do I get the chips to load into the back of the controller? I've tried clicking everywhere on it when it is out in front of the door, tried clicking on the chips. Nothing works.

Comment

Nice game, I like it. There shoud be more games like this.

Comment

im about to break something does this ever load

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        How do I get the chips to load into the back of the controller? I've tried clicking everywhere on it when it is out in front of the door, tried clicking on the chips. Nothing works.
                        Click on the controller and an 'i' info bubble appears next to its icon. Click on this and you will get an enlarged picture of the controller, click around the controller to make it flip over, you'll then see where the chips should go, click on the chips and they'll move there.

Comment

lets no and say we did

heres the link to the the guest book http://www.fasco-csc.com/guestbook/i...d=whitechamber

Comment

srry i ment to say not* in the title

Comment

[QUOTE=COOL girl]Getting some of the items
                              1. purple blocks: in trash can
                              2. yellow memory chip: on motorcycle (click once to zoom in)
                              3. tiny key: near motorcycle (click once on motorcycle to zoom in, then right 2x; it's on the ground)
                              4. motorcycle key: on top of garage door
                              5. scrap of paper #1: inside green book on the work table
                              6. scrap of paper #2: stand under the gray door and zoom up to the ceiling; use the steel stick to grab it
                              7. yellow mount: under the work table
                              8. steel stick: under work table
                              9. brass hook: under work table (crowbar hangs on it)
                              10. red memory chip: on the yellow poster
                              11. remote controller: on top of window
                              12. monkey wrench: inside motorcycle seat, use the motorcycle key to unlock it

The rest of the instructions:
                              Go to the white box in the corner and click up. You will see a switch. Use the tiny key on the switch. Go back down to the white box and click on it. Inside are two buttons, one is blue and the other is red. The red button makes a long dash and the blue botton makes a dot. The dash and dot are used for Morse code. Using those buttons, press the dash button 3x (O), then dot-dash-dash-dot (P), dot (E), and finally dash-dot (N) to spell out the word OPEN. A blue door will then appear.

Insert the two memory chips you found and the greyish blue one into the back of the remote controller and press the large blue button. Open the door to receive binoculars. Press again to get a mirror. Press again to get a blue memory chip. Insert that chip into the back of the controller and press once more to get a head light.

Go to the motorcycle and insert the yellow mount on the very front. Then place the head light onto the mount. Click up to the handle bars and insert the motorcycle key into the ignition. The head light should be on now. Go to the garage door and click on the right side. There should be a small hole. Insert the brass hook into the hole and attach the mirror. Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!

Go back to the handle bars. Do you see the colored buttons? Green corresponds to 1, red is 2, yellow is 3, blue is 4, and orange is 5. Press to the right of the handle bars to find purple which is 6. Type in the code you found using the buttons. Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done![COLOR=YellowGreen]

HoPe I dId NoT mIsS aNyThInG

THANKS BUT THE END IS STUPID!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=COOL girl]Getting some of the items
                                1. purple blocks: in trash can
                                2. yellow memory chip: on motorcycle (click once to zoom in)
                                3. tiny key: near motorcycle (click once on motorcycle to zoom in, then right 2x; it's on the ground)
                                4. motorcycle key: on top of garage door
                                5. scrap of paper #1: inside green book on the work table
                                6. scrap of paper #2: stand under the gray door and zoom up to the ceiling; use the steel stick to grab it
                                7. yellow mount: under the work table
                                8. steel stick: under work table
                                9. brass hook: under work table (crowbar hangs on it)
                                10. red memory chip: on the yellow poster
                                11. remote controller: on top of window
                                12. monkey wrench: inside motorcycle seat, use the motorcycle key to unlock it

The rest of the instructions:
                                Go to the white box in the corner and click up. You will see a switch. Use the tiny key on the switch. Go back down to the white box and click on it. Inside are two buttons, one is blue and the other is red. The red button makes a long dash and the blue botton makes a dot. The dash and dot are used for Morse code. Using those buttons, press the dash button 3x (O), then dot-dash-dash-dot (P), dot (E), and finally dash-dot (N) to spell out the word OPEN. A blue door will then appear.

Insert the two memory chips you found and the greyish blue one into the back of the remote controller and press the large blue button. Open the door to receive binoculars. Press again to get a mirror. Press again to get a blue memory chip. Insert that chip into the back of the controller and press once more to get a head light.

Go to the motorcycle and insert the yellow mount on the very front. Then place the head light onto the mount. Click up to the handle bars and insert the motorcycle key into the ignition. The head light should be on now. Go to the garage door and click on the right side. There should be a small hole. Insert the brass hook into the hole and attach the mirror. Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!

Go back to the handle bars. Do you see the colored buttons? Green corresponds to 1, red is 2, yellow is 3, blue is 4, and orange is 5. Press to the right of the handle bars to find purple which is 6. Type in the code you found using the buttons. Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

Go back to the door, remove the greyish blue chip from the remote controller and put in the purple one. Click the controller until the door turns purple and open it up. There will be a purple pad and a blue botton. Remember those purple blocks you found in the trash can? Those blocks also correspond to Morse Code and either have a dash or dot imprinted on them. Insert the blocks onto the yellow screen in this order and press the blue botton after you finish inserting: dot 4x (H), dot (E), dot, dash, dot, dot (L), and dot, dash, dash, dot (P) to spell HELP. Press on the now yellow butoon to get the gold key! Insert the key into the ignition of the bike and press the purple 6 button. Now you're done![COLOR=YellowGreen]

HoPe I dId NoT mIsS aNyThInG

THANKS BUT THE END IS STUPID... IT COULD BE BETTER! NO IMAGINATION

Comment

Working...
                                X