Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...

loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading... LOADING SO SLOWLY I HAD TIME TO TYPE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!"

which window? - blur -
      i mean okay there's only one window but they say it's too dark to see!
      help?

Comment

right sorry hahas didnt read the front part properly . i got it.

Comment

please help me

how on earth can Iput the blue and red chip in the remotecontroler. Ican't find a way to open the remotecontrol. arg. please help me.

Comment

The END of the game

The end of this game is sooo idiot that it actually become funny!! I laugh a lot of it.. so much work to that... ahahahahahhahahahahah

Comment

I cant get the other peaceof the morse code and I need you to tell me

Comment

Originally posted by Pafooncya
                The end of this game is sooo idiot that it actually become funny!! I laugh a lot of it.. so much work to that... ahahahahahhahahahahah

realy could you help me because I cant find the other peace of the mource code because I need that outher peace of paper realy bad

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  I cant get the other peaceof the morse code and I need you to tell me

never mind I found it

Comment

I reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy need help

please give me tips how to win this game pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee

Comment

Click on it to get the purple memory chip

Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

I cant find it! where on the bike do i click
                      Nothing happens
                      Can you help meee????

Comment

Nothing happens
                        Can you help meee????
                        I click on the metal pad but nothing happens
                        please helppppppppppppp

Comment

how exactly do u unlock the monkey wrench? i found the keyhole but the motorcycle key isnt going into it...
                          "Don't Believe Everything You See On Television And Stick It To The Man"-Billie Joe Armstrong

Comment

too long?

if it takes too long to load, cook some bacon while you're waiting. like i did.

Comment

purple Chip

The metal box still says locked and there is no purple chip

Comment

white chamber room

Hi! I desperately need HELP !!!....I have played Viridian Room and Crimson Room came across new "white Chamber room".....????

I WANT TO PLAY...HOW DO I GET IN?

Comment

Working...
                                X