Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: White Chamber

patch_427

Default loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...

loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading...loading...loading...loading...loading... loading... LOADING SO SLOWLY I HAD TIME TO TYPE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

"Go to the window and use the binoculars to zoom into a piece of paper. On the paper, there is a code. Write it down!"

which window? - blur -
    i mean okay there's only one window but they say it's too dark to see!
    help?

Unregistered

right sorry hahas didnt read the front part properly . i got it.

bedlam

Default please help me

how on earth can Iput the blue and red chip in the remotecontroler. Ican't find a way to open the remotecontrol. arg. please help me.

Pafooncya

Talking The END of the game

The end of this game is sooo idiot that it actually become funny!! I laugh a lot of it.. so much work to that... ahahahahahhahahahahah

Unregistered

Question

I cant get the other peaceof the morse code and I need you to tell me

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Pafooncya
    The end of this game is sooo idiot that it actually become funny!! I laugh a lot of it.. so much work to that... ahahahahahhahahahahah

realy could you help me because I cant find the other peace of the mource code because I need that outher peace of paper realy bad

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I cant get the other peaceof the morse code and I need you to tell me

never mind I found it

jkil

Unhappy I reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy need help

please give me tips how to win this game pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee

Unregistered

Unhappy Click on it to get the purple memory chip

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Then click around the bike until you see a metal pad with colored buttons. Click on it to get the purple memory chip.

I cant find it! where on the bike do i click
    Nothing happens
    Can you help meee????