Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ended up finishing the game.. it was good but not AS good as crimson room & Viridian room.. oh, well..
    ~Peace Out!~ =)

Comment

Poor bike. I wanted to ride it.
      "Games lubricate the body and the mind."
      -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Comment

i got the blue door up and put in the 3 memory card but no binoculours :s Help please

Comment

anyone else getting this?

Every time I get to the FASCO website, I get a page cannot be displayed thing. Am I alone here? How can I fix it?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tarah
            Every time I get to the FASCO website, I get a page cannot be displayed thing. Am I alone here? How can I fix it?
            Thanks
            You are right, this website seems to be down for the moment for some technical reason. I hope that this will change again.

Comment

Darn it. Well,can't wait for it to get back up. I'm dying to play that game.

Comment

Here's what I heard...

FASCO-CS said they would be releasing a new game in the spring. I am wondering if it maybe that they are updating their site for it's release to the world. I think the new one coming is the "Pink Room" (I am sure it will be a million times better than the one already released by another person wanna be). I think they will have a second one to follow not to long later they are calling the "Orange Room." I am dying to see them all! I have been checking their webpage every day since march 1st. It has been an error page all month. As of this morning they finally put up a message saying they will be back on the 30th. I hope that is the day! I wait like a kid a day before they go to Disney to see Mickey Mouse...

Once White Chamber is back, you'll have to play it. It is a great game!
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

Comment

Yahhoo, finally it's back. Now see how far we can come.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
                    Yahhoo, finally it's back. Now see how far we can come.
                    Finally done but stucked. I have spelled "help" with the purple blocks and pressed the blue button (at least five times) but nothing happened.
                    Did I missed something??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
                      Finally done but stucked. I have spelled "help" with the purple blocks and pressed the blue button (at least five times) but nothing happened.
                      Did I missed something??? PLEASE HELP!!!

I think i'm there too.
                      did the same thing and nothing happend.

Comment

wow did it all on my own!!!!

Comment

My mission if i choose to except it

wow these room games just get better and better iv decided im gonna play all of the escape games on the site and put something in each of the forums bet thats gonna take ages lol wish me luck
                          West Ham Till I Die!

Comment

oooohhh...I read your post in dalion tower...I was like "mission?..." But now I understand...too bad the game woudn't load--I get a lot of misdirecting, in that I click the link and it just takes me to the Gamershood homepage--not the game...arg!

Comment

Blue memory chip

How do you get the blue memory chip? I have four chips in the remote, but no matter how many times I press the remote, I can't get the headlight. What color is the headlight on the remote? What color is the blue memory chip?

Comment

Never mind

Comment

Working...
                                X