Dog Lovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Lovers...

HEY PPL... WELL LET ME TELL U BOUT MYSELF.. WELL I LUV DOGS A LOT SO I HOPE U GUYS DO 2... MY NAME IS JESSICA.. JUST MESSAGE ME IF U WANNA NO MORE.. SO LETS JUST CHAT BOUT DOGS!!!~ LOL.
    ~POODLE~
    0.00%
    *GOLDEN RETRIEVER*
    20.00%
    ~SCHNAUZER~
    0.00%
    *PIT BULL*
    6.67%
    ~OTHER~
    73.33%
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-14-2007, 20:41:13.
    JeSsIcA

i like west highland terriers

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

I luv them all tee hee I used to be afraid of pit bulls until I realized that they can't help who their owners are and their only mean if you make them that way. But my dog lives at my mom's house cause my husband won't allow me to keep her at our house but she is a Rat Terrier and my mom has a Basset and Jack Russell mix and my brother has a German Shepard/Chow mix and my favorite is my mother in laws she has a full blooded German Rot that is the sweetest thing. I could keep going on but I don't want to bore you tee hee. My apoligizes I'm just a huge animal lover
      DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

i love papplons
        .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

blk labrador
          I've got a riddle for you guys.
          PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
          (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

I have german shepherd which I had own from a breed. he is 67 days old,his color is golden brown .I love with my dog ,
            because I know he is faithfull ,
            then other animal and also has a few points than human,
            Last edited by Yvonne; 12-16-2012, 15:09:27. Reason: Removed commercial link
            dog treats recipes

Comment

We have Tootsie,an American Labrador,she's about 50 lbs & as sweet a dog as anyone could hope for.She loves people & other dogs,summer before last we took her on our 1500 mile,week long camping & sightseeing trip & she enjoyed every minute.

How we got her is an interesting story: Our friends called up one Sunday afternoon & aid "Y'all have to take this dog" (we'd been dog-less for over a year since our dogs had all passed away,RIP Molly,Hank & Gagarin) & I asked him "What's the deal?"

He told me their neighbor had gone camping for 4 days,leaving the poor thing alone with no food or water!!! (I've met the guy,he is a Grade-A,Number One A******),so we said sure,bring her over.

We fell in love with her in about 5 minutes & she settled right in...well,kinda,the first couple of months she had real bad separation anxiety & a cat we had then managed to knock down my wife's rare Russian fur hat & 2 of my cowboy hats,one of them a 10X (the more Xs,the more expensive),she tore the wife's hat to shreds & tore the lining & sweatbands out of mine,aside from gettin' them filthy

Whaddya gonna do,dogs don't know any better,no sense in punishing them.

She's a wonderful dog,excellent guard,lets me know when someone's here.Not that I ever want her to bite anyone,I'll take care of any real problems (I belong to the species Redneckus Americanus,we have our ways of dealing with unwanted "guests" ).

I can tell the difference between her "Somebody's here,I don't know them!" & her "Hey,our friends are here!" barks

When I get my comp back from the shop I'll post some pics of her,she's really pretty
              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I like a lot of dogs but one of my favorites is a golden retriever or a Labrador
                From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                sigpic

Comment

Let's open up this thread for all dog lovers. I have a Great Dane and I'm thinking of getting this large dog crate with a size of 54" L x 35" W x 45". I hope he will be more comfortable with his new house.
                  Last edited by Paul123; 01-30-2019, 01:06:44.

Comment

Working...
                  X