Link:

http://www.abc.net.au/gameon/ogog/ogoggame.htm

Online adventure game.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by GamersHood

Help

nam

Unhappy Help!!!!!

i m stuck!...i m moving around here n there...but dont know wht to do!....ive got som items in my inventory like a bow,log,some grass like thing,n som other thing.....ive eaten up the fruits on the bushes but they grow back...n i even fed the elephant som fruits...but now wht????...m i supposed eat up everythin out there??....like there i can c an egg on the tree...but dont know how to get it...n theres a honeybee hive near the river...plz some1 help me!!!!

n 1 more thing...keep away from pirhanas in the river ...if u com close to them...they eat u up...n the games over!!

you need to put food in the stump in the middle of the screen
    yellow fruit, red spiky fruit, carrot-like vegetable, mushroom, honey, banana, fish and rat-like creature; there is no need to find it all to progress to the next level

Unregistered

yer but how do we get them
    walkthrough???

Goddessgal

Cool Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    yer but how do we get them
    walkthrough???
    Click them.

Unregistered

Unhappy

HELP how in the world do you get the honey, egg, and arrow to kill the rat?? and what do u do after you get all the food in that thing?

Unregistered

Default Elephant

If you give the elephant the raspberry like fruit, the elephant will put you on his back. I found this out the second time I gave the elephant the fruit. But I don't know how to get off the elephant, or pick things up or get access to the inventory of stuff. So I am not sure what the actual purpose of being on the elephant is.

Also, I still don't know how to make the arrow. I have the bow (stick and string), I also have feathers, straw and a stack of sticks (I think), a rock.

Help!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    If you give the elephant the raspberry like fruit, the elephant will put you on his back. I found this out the second time I gave the elephant the fruit. But I don't know how to get off the elephant, or pick things up or get access to the inventory of stuff. So I am not sure what the actual purpose of being on the elephant is.

Also, I still don't know how to make the arrow. I have the bow (stick and string), I also have feathers, straw and a stack of sticks (I think), a rock.

Help!
    To get off the elephant, jump by pressing the space bar. I think the purpose of being on the elephant is to get the egg in the nest and the honey, but I'm not sure how to do that yet.

Unregistered

Unhappy

what do you use the log for and how do you get the spear for the bow and arrow???