• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OgOg Alive

Link:

http://www.abc.net.au/gameon/ogog/ogoggame.htm

Online adventure game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Originally posted by GamersHood

Help

Comment

Help!!!!!

i m stuck!...i m moving around here n there...but dont know wht to do!....ive got som items in my inventory like a bow,log,some grass like thing,n som other thing.....ive eaten up the fruits on the bushes but they grow back...n i even fed the elephant som fruits...but now wht????...m i supposed eat up everythin out there??....like there i can c an egg on the tree...but dont know how to get it...n theres a honeybee hive near the river...plz some1 help me!!!!

n 1 more thing...keep away from pirhanas in the river ...if u com close to them...they eat u up...n the games over!!

Comment

you need to put food in the stump in the middle of the screen
        yellow fruit, red spiky fruit, carrot-like vegetable, mushroom, honey, banana, fish and rat-like creature; there is no need to find it all to progress to the next level

Comment

yer but how do we get them
          walkthrough???

Comment

Duh

Originally posted by Unregistered
            yer but how do we get them
            walkthrough???
            Click them.

Comment

HELP how in the world do you get the honey, egg, and arrow to kill the rat?? and what do u do after you get all the food in that thing?

Comment

Elephant

If you give the elephant the raspberry like fruit, the elephant will put you on his back. I found this out the second time I gave the elephant the fruit. But I don't know how to get off the elephant, or pick things up or get access to the inventory of stuff. So I am not sure what the actual purpose of being on the elephant is.

Also, I still don't know how to make the arrow. I have the bow (stick and string), I also have feathers, straw and a stack of sticks (I think), a rock.

Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  If you give the elephant the raspberry like fruit, the elephant will put you on his back. I found this out the second time I gave the elephant the fruit. But I don't know how to get off the elephant, or pick things up or get access to the inventory of stuff. So I am not sure what the actual purpose of being on the elephant is.

Also, I still don't know how to make the arrow. I have the bow (stick and string), I also have feathers, straw and a stack of sticks (I think), a rock.

Help!
                  To get off the elephant, jump by pressing the space bar. I think the purpose of being on the elephant is to get the egg in the nest and the honey, but I'm not sure how to do that yet.

Comment

what do you use the log for and how do you get the spear for the bow and arrow???

Comment

to find a spear you need to climb... high... beware of the foul mouthed monkey

Comment

wot monkeys !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by anya
                        to find a spear you need to climb... high... beware of the foul mouthed monkey
                        wot monkey and dose any 1 no how to get pass the jumping stones and not be killed by fish

Comment

Can somebody post a walkthrough plz

Comment

this is kinda hard u need to have food with you so u can get your energy back when the fish bit you.

Comment

you can climb up the tree,and jump to left..and than,you can pick up the feathers and the egg..
                              and the honey,i dont know how to get it,but when you used the stick on the "bee's house" ,it will fall down... thats all what i know now.. sorry for my bad english

Comment

Working...
                              X