• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures in Slugland

Link:

http://www.bonus.com/bonus/nav/scoot...%2Ebonus%2Ecom

Adventures in Slugland

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

?

can anyone help me
    Im stuck in level 2 (that one after the beginner lvl)

Comment

This game is a crib. somebody had makeovered the game "flowering nose in slugland", which is one of the greatest on-line adventure games. I simply recommend playing orginal version.

Comment

and to the previous post, simply use an axe on the ground, U will find a rock that u can give to the statue

Comment

please help!!

i'm playing over 2 hours and i can't find the last thing for my garden(cactus)
          whate i have or had...:
          Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Cheese(only one), Mashroom,Banana. But no Cactus

Donut,Key,Cake,Bones,Pickaxe,Llama,Gold,Rock,Bomb( can't find a use to it, only falling to hell ) ,Present,Bucket,Chest,Glasses,Flippers,Slugdall,Sp rout,Letter.

I've been everywhere! can't find the cactus, or maybe something else too.

P.S
          1. at one point at the game it got stuck and i could collect more than 99 flowers
          is that a bug or it should be?
          2. after i got the sprout and opened the garden door i dont see sign and messages

Help Me
          if u need help about things i have i can help

Comment

need help with flippers

How do I get the flippers? I have found a chest, it's open, but I cant get a flipper!

thank you for help me!

Comment

There are 2 chests, one in hell and one in key level.
              one of them has flippers, u need to go to carrot level show the chest to xnas tree and then open it with a thing on the same level(dont remember the name)

P.S
              Still need cactus

Comment

I#m stuck

I have:
                Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Cheese, Mashroom, Donut, Key, Cake, Bones, Pickaxe, Gold, Rock, Bomb, Present, Chest, Flippers,
                And now I'm stuck!
                I have been to all the levels but I don't know what to do next, perhaps I haven't understood somthing, my English isn't so good.

Thx

Comment

u should have 2 gold (one of them can become a golden llama if u bring it to the big oak...)
                  in mashroom level, u can get a banana if u kill someone near the mashroom queen.

Comment

how to find the cactus

The cactus is in the banana world, its the sun of the big one! You must kill the snakes, then you will find a second present and Bob the cactus, you can take him!

Comment

How to pass through the river in 2 part? Help

Comment

you will find a pixel. use this pixel with X on the quarrel and give the stone to the baby.

i`m stuck on the 3rd level. what must i do with the trees?

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to find the letter R for the bucket level?

Comment

Can Anyone tell me where I can find the cake in the 2nd level?
                            I'm stuck!!!

Comment

find cake

Originally posted by Unreg
                              Can Anyone tell me where I can find the cake in the 2nd level?
                              I'm stuck!!!

Take the DONUT to the ROCK level and give to GREAT OAK. He will then give u a CAKE for the DADDY GOLEM.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                              X