This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long thing for hook!

I've clicked madly on the tape but it's not doing anything. Is that definitely the correct "long thing for hook" that we're all looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I have different number from the back of the poster, picture etc.
      Do you know how to burn the memo?

I think I just picked up the lighter and it automatically burnt the memo

Comment

test for doing spoilers

I'm about to post a walkthrough and want to make sure it comes out as a spoiler, but I've never done this before so please excuse this test run!

Comment

Walkthrough

Comment

Which number where in the game corresponds to C? I'm sure I got the B-number right, because there's a B in front of the number, but when I click the painting (for example, I also got it with the other letters) it doesn't show me a N, but it shows me one of those circles with an opening which they use for an eye-test??!! I'm really confused about the safe code

Comment

I'm about to post a walkthrough and want to make sure it comes out as a spoiler, but I've never done this before so please excuse this test run!

Hehe, there's also a easier way to do that. Just click "Preview Post" not "Submit Reply"

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

The game is not working for me

Comment

lighter trouble

Hello one and all,
                  I am really struggling to get the lighter to work. I have clicked on it once, twice, three times, nothing apart from acruing clicks!!

Any idea on how I can get this to work or are others having this problem too?

Thanks for any responses

Comment

Hello one and all,
                    I am really struggling to get the lighter to work. I have clicked on it once, twice, three times, nothing apart from acruing clicks!!

Any idea on how I can get this to work or are others having this problem too?

Thanks for any responses
                    did you remember the orange juice - lighter will not activate unless you have done this!!

done in 40 clicks

Comment

what kind of plug in do I need to play this?

Comment

pin code

Which number where in the game corresponds to C? I'm sure I got the B-number right, because there's a B in front of the number, but when I click the painting (for example, I also got it with the other letters) it doesn't show me a N, but it shows me one of those circles with an opening which they use for an eye-test??!! I'm really confused about the safe code

i have the same problem can someone please tell me the pin code it's driving me insane

Comment

Queen of Rain

watch the video to figure out the order of the pin code
                          the order is b , c (up) , c (down), c (right) , then o
                          i'm not sure if the numbers r the same for everyone
                          but this is my right number :86058

Comment

its not working for me

it doesnt finish loading...

Comment

Need the plugin... but where can I get it?? :-/

Comment

help me with the code

5.) Look straight and then go left 3 times until you see the lockers. Click the boxes on top to see a magazine and a book mark with a letter corresponding to 7. Remember it. (Walkthrough)
                                I don't understanding this number 7...corresponding what???
                                what's the number to C

Comment

Working...
                                X