Dassyutu 5 - No Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dassyutu 5 - No Title

This is the 5th escape room game made by the creator of Dassyutu series.
    There may be a language barrier in playing this game.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Walkthrough
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-29-2007, 13:04:29.

Ooook... I don't understand much a this. Got
    There is a LOT written in Japanese and... I don't understaaaaaand

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

so far I found
      and no idea what to do with any of it.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

How ya do that? I am so bad at findin' thingys

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

ok

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I got two of da thingys but da third... didn't see it da Shining, thank you

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I think language is definitely going to be a barrier to solving this one. Darn it.

I have

I don't think I'm gonna be able to work out the passwords.

Comment

where did you find the pencil?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Haven't done anything with the pencil or shovel yet. Except look at them. Any body get any further?

The paper on the coffe table seems to be a tv guide. Channel 8 doesn't come in on my tv. I need cable? Antenna?
                  Last edited by Mistery; 07-27-2007, 18:08:44. Reason: PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD OF DOUBLE/MULTIPLE POSTING

Comment

Oh, good a symbol that means ...errr... that means... uhm...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

thanks Michelle!

weird when I clicked on the door I got a message saying " the key is applied" .... okey

Last edited by Mistery; 07-27-2007, 18:30:28. Reason: added spoiler tags

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Huh? Yeah, thaz odd da Shining

EDIT: Found that last part out first thing on da game... only confuses me though

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

hmm now i'm confused

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Lets sit together over here *points* and be confused

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

lol yes lets sit and think! i found all the numbers but I dont know what they say

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                              X