Connection Problems ~ Server Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Problems ~ Server Problems

Is it just me or is your server awfully slow? It takes forever to load the sites and every so often it can't be accessed at all. I know all these things cost a lot of money but gamershood.com is really popular, so you are just helping yourself if you put it on a bigger server.
    BTW I love it here, so keep it up!

server problems

I`ve been having problems too. Also I`ve seen another site which claims that gamershood carries trojans. Is this true? It would be a shame because this is the best games site I`ve encountered so far.....
    Life is a bed of roses, but watch out for the pricks

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!!!

And yes, our host had some problems. Now it's okay. But still, we are moving into another server soon.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Cant get GamersHood site to come up

is anyone else having problems getting into the gamershood site, when i go into it there just the words gamershood.com in the left hand corner whats going on anyone know??????

Comment

dont know

Comment

Think they are having a problem with the new server they have just put on the site. Kept getting a redirected message yesterday too. Hope its up and running again soon- the forum wasn't even working yesterday.

Comment

thanks for replying, glad to know its not just me, couldent get into the forum myself yesterday hope it is up and running soon, really missing playing those little games. thanks

Comment

Some kind of hacker visited us. That's why the site was down. But there's still something with the server, what makes is a litle bit slower.

And by the way, the site is up now.

Comment

thats great thanks for replying well im off now to play some games by and thanks xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by bognor83
                    Think they are having a problem with the new server they have just put on the site. Kept getting a redirected message yesterday too. Hope its up and running again soon- the forum wasn't even working yesterday.
                    yea i had a problem getting on gamershood the other day, kept saying page cannot be displayed , yet i was able to view other site fine, glad its okay now! i cant live without this site!, only j/k im not that sad, no really im not lol
                    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

forum problem?

Hi,

it seems that you have an error in your login feature of your forum. Everytimes if I want to stay logged in I?ll be automatically logged out within 1 minute.
                      I?ve already checked my firefox settings and they are all okay.

Do other members have the same problem?

Comment

It logs out in some time, if you dont select "Remember me", but within 1 minute seems too fast.

Comment

connection problems

i am writing on behalf of a member who cant connect at this time........

if they click on any link in the forum the ie says do you want to downlaod this file......

and if viewing the forum through firefox they just get a white page full of random characters

could any one tell what the problem may be....

just for explaining all other sites work as normal it appears it is only gamershood forum

Edit:
                          thank you for sorting it out so rapidly
                          Last edited by Damar; 04-06-2007, 02:06:19.

Comment

It was a temporary problem. Luckily its fixed for now

Comment

That's exactly what was just happening to me!! Except IE says there's an error and it can't download the website.

It's only just started working for me now.

Comment

Working...
                              X