No announcement yet.

Connection Problems ~ Server Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here and also for Lilliputt, EscapeGirl and Doglover. Or we got the message which asked if we wanted to download the file (page) or we got some kind of strange unreadable computer gibberish.

@GentsBabe, it just started to work for me too.

I am really glad that the problem is fixed so quickly. Thank you for all the effort you put into it, GamersHood.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

No problem

Luckily it was only one line of text what caused that problem It happened when server was optimized few hours ago.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Thanks for fixing it so quickly i was getting worried already as i didn't know what was the problem but thankfully the forum is back
        When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

Ok... another problem...
          At main site I get the Apache welcome page, and on other I get the 404: Page not found error...
          And it only happens sometimes...
          Would be glad if You solved it quick, as it renders Gamershood impossible to use for me...

P.S.
          I'm not any kind of pro, but it seems like some kind of backup recalled....

Comment

Hmmm.... I didn't have any problems accessing GamersHood in the last few weeks.
            Are you referring to this URL ?
            http://www.gamershood.com/

Comment

I just had that kind of problem. I was in Remember Me mode. And I didn't delete the cookies or something. It just logged me out.
              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I sually use
                http://gamershod.com
                And today it started to work ;PP

Comment

Please note:
                  That site doesn't belong to GamersHood, and has nothing to do with us.

The only official GamersHood URL's are:

http://gamershood.com/forum/

http://www.gamershood.com/
                  Last edited by Mistery; 06-01-2007, 12:06:37.

Comment

i just got signed out and when i signed back in i got signed out straight away

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

Originally posted by jenni.p123
                      i just got signed out and when i signed back in i got signed out straight away
                      I just checked your profile. It looks okay for me. Maybe it is your web browser´s issue. Is that possible for you to try another computer to log in?

And how did you make this post if it signs out?

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

this it the only computer i have
                        after about 5 tries it logged in
                        its happened once before but it seens to be working today

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                        simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

I didn't have any problems logging in for the last couple of weeks, I don't think that it is a server issue, it might be rather something at your end. Computers have sometimes their own will as we all have experienced sometimes

Maybe you could try to empty your cache in such cases and try again

Comment

Grr.... Is it just my computer or internet connection, or is everyone else experiencing problems with this site right now, and for the past 45 minutes? I have been trying to post, or look at forums, and it won't load, takes forever to load, or loads incorrectly - showing all the codes an html on the page. Other sites I visit on this computer right now are working fine. Anyone else having problems right now? (I'll be lucky if this posts. )

Comment

No Escape, no problems during the last 60 minutes at least.

Try to empty your cache, close and reopen your browser.

Comment

Thanks Mistery. But I had tried that as well as disconnecting from the internet and connecting again. Seems I'm still having problems. I'll keep troubleshooting it. At least now I know it's on my end, and not the site. Thanks.

EDIT: Interesting. I changed my skin from Black Smart (my favorite) to Coffee Style and seem to have fewer problems so far. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

EDIT 2: Nope. Still having the problems. I'll work on it, and come back to GH later after I have worked on my computer some.
                                Last edited by EscapeGirl; 06-04-2007, 00:12:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X