No announcement yet.

Connection Problems ~ Server Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since many of you have posted questions in game threads about not being able to access the forum, I've decided to post about it.

Yes, we have had some technical problems with the forum for several hours, we hope that things are going to get better soon

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for your inconvenience

Comment

It seems the site problems have been resolved for now, and we do not anticipate any further problems at this time. Thank you everyone for being patient.

Comment

I am so relieved, for a couple of days there I was thinking that my favourite games site was gone for good, welcome back GH

Comment

We've been experiencing some problems again, but we hope that the problems can be fixed soon.

Don't worry, GH won't be gone for good

EDIT
          Currently it's being worked on fixing the problems. Please have some more patience, thank you
          Last edited by Mistery; 10-22-2007, 22:57:08. Reason: added content

Comment

i have another question.what exacly is a database error?when the computer can`t get to acces the database of the forum?
            :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
            Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
            BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
            SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

I have the same question!

ph and I don't think I'll survive another database error! The first time with that database error I banged my monitor and now my hand hurts and I fell out of my chair and hurt my leg! This time I banged the monitor with my other hand!
              Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

MAJOR
                and a big 2 make you fell better
                :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

I've been observing this Database Error aswell. Hope it doesen't happen anymore.
                  Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Glad to report everything seems to be to be running smoothly. Sorry about the quadruple post I managed to accomplish on the Show Me thread..lol..nothing was
                    happening on my end or so it seemed. I cleaned up my mess btw.

My guess for the problem is you are just becoming too popular!

Comment

Originally posted by nefertiti View Post
                      i have another question.what exacly is a database error?when the computer can`t get to acces the database of the forum?
                      To put it simply, forums are organized this way:

Posts are stored in the MySQL database on a server.
                      When a page of the forum is called by a browser (for example if you type in the internet adress of this thread http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689), the required data from the database are called up, and then shown via the forum template.

Now when the connection to the database on the server doesn't work (either because the server is down, or because there is some other error that prevents the access to the data stored in the database), the information can't be called up and shown on the forum, and the database error message is shown.

I hope that this clears your question.

Comment

my friend relly wants to singh up but its not working
                        .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                        X