Hide & Secret (Online Demo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide & Secret (Online Demo)

A point and click game in the tradition of "I Spy". The objective is as usual to search the enumerated objects but this time there is a time limit. The demo provides 2 levels. In the first level you have to search 8 out of 10 items, in the second level 18 items. The objects you have to find are random and can be different in every game.

NOTE: To restart the game, you have to refresh the page or renew the link!!

PLAY

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hide & secret.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1695475
    Last edited by Adventure; 07-27-2007, 23:54:48.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

You are really into these "I Spy" games lately They are addicting, I wish there was a multi-stage game for them though.

Comment

Yes, I found one "I Spy" game which I really enjoyed, so I went searching for more of these games. Like you already said there are quite addicting. I hope I can find a multi-stage I Spy game, but I haven't found one yet. Glad you like these games too.

Btw, I think I accidently made an advance search in the in the child-forum Spoiler testing/Posting helps instead of the forum Free Online & Offline Games. Otherwise I can't explain why I didn't found the three I Spy games which where binned. Sorry for that.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

fun game
        i agree with you two, they are addicting
        i hope you can find some with more levels
        Online Family!
        Husband: Someguy
        Son: Gameguy49
        Big Sister: Grigtho

<3 Skylar <3

Comment

I just found out that the objects you have to find differs in every game.
          Still, I wish it had more levels.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

It's a very nice game, Adventure. Thanks for sharing

Unfortunately most hidden object games are produced for commercial aims, so that there are only limited online demos
            But maybe some independent hobbyist developers (like those of room escape games) will see that players like these games, and decide to make free ones. Let's hope

Comment

i loved it
              and am now downlaoding the free trial
              I'm terrible at games, yet i still bother.

Comment

great game

Comment

I could play this game to the end (and i still can as long as i don't shut it down) That happened to me once before with another demo..

Comment

i love this game!! I hope some smart people start developing these games for free.. i think these are up there with room escape games!!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Havent played, but wanted to, is this game worth buying?
                      White Castle Cheeseburgers + Xbox 360 + Weekend= Heaven on Earth.

Comment

I downloaded the demo and played to the end (as long as you skip the storyboards) very easily and managed to have about 10 mins spare (think you get an hour).

Its fun but though addictive it got so easy as you knew what something looked like if you found it earlier in a room, there were too few new items the more you went on. Also I found they tended to always hide some items in the same place especially in the same rooms.

They needed a lot more different and new items for each level to at least try and make it harder as it went on instead of easier.

Comment

Working...
                        X