Nanw's Great Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanw's Great Adventure

There are 7 artifacts to be found and returned to the Librarian. Nanw will be asked to find and return one at a time. Make sure you bring the right artifact before the time runs out. Use your arrow keys to control Nanw.
    You can read the further instructions in the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nanw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1695477

thought it was a nice easy game now i cant find the blue pass key for the last one !!!!!
    MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

ok...
      i found it soo hard

now i'm stuck on charles de goeff
      Last edited by Mistery; 07-28-2007, 17:35:01. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD
      I'm terrible at games, yet i still bother.

Comment

Yay, I'm in the top five. That was fun.

Comment

love it....but need a walkthrough on the last 1.....and Hayles, blue pass key? elaborate plz!

jack can u help me on the last 1 plz?
          Last edited by Mistery; 07-28-2007, 23:56:17. Reason: Multiple posting is not allowed, edit your post instead
          Reading signatures while you should be playing?! That's it, you're in trouble now!!

Comment

Congrats Jack

I'm not that good in this game

Comment

I can tell you this, if you want to finish the game you have to use every second of your time. Start opening the doors for later levels at the beginning of the game. It is almost impossible to get the last book otherwise. It is in the library north of the room behind the computer room. The room before the room with the book has three doors, and you need to open the top one and the middle one to get to the next room. You will see the book in there.

Comment

arrghhh stupid computer just froze and i almost beat it!!!
                Reading signatures while you should be playing?! That's it, you're in trouble now!!

Comment

WHERE THE CRAP IS THE BIBLE??? i looked everywhere

Comment

I can't get to the last book. I can see it, but I don't know how to get to it.
                    Got all the others.

You need to open as many doors as you can on the first go, then you have the most time.

Edit: Just beat it! If you need help PM me, I'll try to construct a walkthrough if anyone wants.

Comment

stuck in the Charles Photograph,help?

Comment

Working...
                      X