• Show
Clear All

• hey Lilli,

miss ya

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, Lilliputt.
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

• I'm soooo SICK of being seemingly invisible at my office, getting insulted in under-handed ways, and being belittled! I'm a stupid doormat for everyone! I never get treated with respect! It's really, REALLY making me MAD!!! Some of the treatment is really getting bad no matter how dang hard I try!!! I'm sick of it! And I'm sick of being treated like I'm an imbecile!!!

Comment

• Awww, Escape, I'm so sorry I know that you've been suffering under the conditions at your workplace for much too long already
          I wish I could jinx
          Huge warm 's to you, and you know that you are an intelligent, kind and friendly person - not an imbecile

Comment

• after working there for so long you should be treated with respect even from day 1, but you are not new there and so you obviously know your job. I hope good things come for you honey

Comment

• Thank you, Mistery. I only wish these people could see it! I look weekly for a new job, and there isn't anything. We continue to have one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation. I just want out of here!!! Thanks for the kind words and hugs.

EDIT:

Thank you so much GH1. You're very kind. I would think after 10 years, I wouldn't be treated with such disrespect, but I am.

Comment

• Work is such a big part of your life and if you are unhappy at it then it is difficult to switch off from that depressing feeling once you get home.

I hope you find a new job soon. good luck!

Comment

• Thank you very much, Dalveen! I appreciate it. And you're right. I'm STILL dealing with it all today. And it was difficult to shake last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                    I'm soooo SICK of being seemingly invisible at my office, getting insulted in under-handed ways, and being belittled! I'm a stupid doormat for everyone! I never get treated with respect! It's really, REALLY making me MAD!!! Some of the treatment is really getting bad no matter how dang hard I try!!! I'm sick of it! And I'm sick of being treated like I'm an imbecile!!!
                    That's just terrible!

Really, the nerve of some people, and after ten years!

Hmm... I'm not sure what advice I could give, I usually ignore insults directed at me. Or I glare all "you're going to get it!" style.
                    Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yorick View Post
                      That's just terrible!

Really, the nerve of some people, and after ten years!

Hmm... I'm not sure what advice I could give, I usually ignore insults directed at me. Or I glare all "you're going to get it!" style.
                      Unfortunately, I am no good at that glare... But yeah, it's bad/unfair. I'm gonna snap one day, I'm afraid.

Comment

• I do believe i have just been a part of a domestic disturbance. I was just terrified and was hiding in my bro's closet, ready to attack the martini'd assailant with what boils down to a comically over-sized metal shoehorn. i think he's back now, the ford is there and i just got a 'stay upstairs' warning. i don't know what will happen. if everything's cool now, i'll say so. if not, i'm ready. (don't worry, the cops have been once before, and i have a blackberry.gtg,peace.)
                        When life gives you lemons,EAT THEM RAW AND ASK FOR SECONDS.
                        so nerdy its cool
                        teh wootness

Comment

• I'm here with you. Are you ok?

Comment

• yeah, i don't hear any yelling. and plus, the most he did was break a light and go all bruce banner on a shirt. EDIT: he's outside calming down. edit2:everything's cool, having an english muffin.
                            Last edited by otakette; 12-29-2009, 17:17:11.
                            When life gives you lemons,EAT THEM RAW AND ASK FOR SECONDS.
                            so nerdy its cool
                            teh wootness

Comment

• Keep in touch and let us all know he has gone.

Take care.

Comment

• I'm very sorry this has happened otakette It's scary
                                I hope that things have calmed down now, and everyone is okay.
                                Sending you big 's.

Comment

Working...
                                X