The "Let it out" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Let it out" Thread

This thread has been created for the people who are feeling sad and down and who just want some cheering up. You can talk about anything you like (making sure rules are followed) People will hopefully come and give that nice bit of encouraging speech that you need to cheer you up and help keep GH Planet a happy place. So...Let it out.

Please remember that the rules must be also followed in this thread:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607

As a reminder:
    Aggressive and hurtful posts and fights will always lead to a temporary or even permanent ban without any warnings, no matter who started. If you feel offended by a post, please report that post, but otherwise ignore the poster, and don't get into fights. It is the job of moderators to deal with members who don't follow the rules.Posting aggressive/brutal/bloody contents will result in temporary ban aswell.
    Last edited by crazy mad0; 07-31-2007, 12:44:39.
    Becky....The Candle of Hope

Proud Psychic and Crazy Person

Proud Member of the Brimful-Asha and Jenni Pyschic Team !
    Hopefully soon to be a Member of The Riddling Gang !

I am the GH Elementor. Controller of the four elements.

Fire - Attack, Srength
    Air -Flight, Speed
    Earth - Protect , Defense
    Water - Freeze, Accuracy
    Beware of The Fifth Element

WELL DONE ON MAKING THIS THEAD
    Now I Can Share The Love In A Certain Thread

I'm smilie mad
    ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
    MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
    Online sisters suzy
    ~virgo~&zillah
    long lost bro:hitman
    MOM:nefertiti
    DAD:party4ever
    UNCLE:yorick
    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

well... the place where i live there was a graduation and my brothers friend happened to go to a party with drinks. after a few drinks he wanted to go home. he didnt have a car rather a bike that he saved up his money for, everyone told him not to go but he went anyways. he smacked into a pole that was broken on the highway and did a flip with the bike and him landing into a nearby ditch, helmet smashed to bits. he died the next day after no one found him for hours. everyone is crying yet i dont feel that bad... am i sick or wrong or something? should i feel bad? i just kept thinking glad it wasnt me >.< i couldent help it..

Comment

Dont feel sad let it all out mate let it all out

I'm smilie mad
        Online sisters suzy
        ~virgo~&zillah

sigpic

Comment

but thats the thing theres nothing to let out :\ thats not really helping at all... try reading the post

Comment

I'm smilie mad
            Online sisters suzy
            ~virgo~&zillah

sigpic

Comment

Heartofthedark, I don't think it's so terrible to feel nothing about the situation. Were you close to your brother's friend? If you barely knew him, then it's probably normal to feel how you do. If you were closer to him, you could just be working through grief differently than those around you. Of course, I'm no psychiatrist, but everyone reacts to sad situations differently. The fact that you are even concerned about your lack of concern shows that you're not heartless or sick.
              sigpic

Comment

im not close to him i never even knew there was an elliot hardy (my brothers friend)

Comment

Then don't worry about it. I'd only be concerned if something similar happened to a family member or someone you know well and you felt the same way--but even then, it would most likely just a coping mechanism.
                  sigpic

Comment

hrm well thanks

Comment

i just found out that my dog died today. i know that its not such a big deal but we owned him since he was a puppy and i loved him. it was a majorshock to me and i didn't want to believe it but eventually had to come to accept it. I visited the place were we buried him toghnight. i was hoping i wouldn't have to put anything in this thread.
                      Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

ugh pet deaths are the hardest ive had two pets since i was young and both died 1 and 2 years ago so how was this dog of yours? was he really fun to play with and such or did you not really spend much time around him
                        the best thing to do is to think back on the fond memories you had with him

Comment

Originally posted by Yorick
                          i just found out that my dog died today. i know that its not such a big deal but we owned him since he was a puppy and i loved him. it was a majorshock to me and i didn't want to believe it but eventually had to come to accept it. I visited the place were we buried him toghnight. i was hoping i wouldn't have to put anything in this thread.
                          I know how it is mate, I've had 3 hamsters and they all died. The last one lived for an amazing 3 years and I was hard to let him go

I'm smilie mad
                          Online sisters suzy
                          ~virgo~&zillah

sigpic

Comment

my mum and dad got a dog the same month i was born, i loved her soo much, but sadly a couple of years ago she died at first i couldnt stop crying
                            she was an old dog and she had to be put down because she had tumours, at first i was sooo angry but then i realised that it was the best thing for her, so she didnt have to suffer.

its very upsetting losing a pet, i know, but just think back to all the good times you had with your pet

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                            simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that Yorick
                              I know how it feels, and I actually felt the same way you do... Do not rush in forgetting about this, just let things take its way, and as time goes on, you understand it better, and also accept that it happened...
                              Keep in your mind the great moments you spent with him, and all the fun you had while playing with him.
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                              X